The Manor Hotel (HS)
New Delhi, India
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BIDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
The Manor first opened to high acclaim in 1999 as the first boutique hotel in New Delhi. Located in the exclusive area of Friends Colony, The Manor is close to the attractions of South Delhi and is within easy reach of India Gate and Connaught Place.
Over the past 20 years The Manor has won international accolades for service, design, food, and style.
A two storey villa and a calm haven in the heart of bustling Delhi, The Manor, with its exquisite landscape gardens, renowned cuisine and personal service is the perfect place to unwind and relax.
Set in one of the exclusive areas of New Delhi, The Manor stands apart as an oasis of peace and comfort.
The Manor's emphasis on quality, understated elegance and comfort is apparent in public areas contrasting cool Italian mosaic flooring with warm, rich wood paneling. Combined with service that is friendly and efficient, the Manor is the perfect retreat.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 0 levels
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)
45 minutes by car
...exquisite landscape gardens in the most exclusive area of New Delhi!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Chandni Chowk - As one of the oldest and busiest markets in India, its narrow winding lanes are full of inexpensive jewelry, fabrics, and electronics.
- Sunder Nursery - Step into the serenity of the 90-acre Sunder Nursery, a beautifully restored park dotted with Mughal monuments, water bodies and several hundred species of trees.
- Delhi Dance Academy - Put your dancing shoes on and learn the traditional Bollywood, Bhangra, and Garba dances.
- Khan Market - Shop Delhiite-style at laidback Khan Market, browsing its bookshops and hanging out for a chat at Café Turtle.
- Jama Masjid - Climb the mosque's minaret, then enjoy a classic non-veg meal at nearby culinary institutions Karim's or Al-Jawahar, famous for their roasted meat kebabs.
Places of Interest
- Bahai (Lotus) Temple (10 mins) - Particularly pretty at night when it's attractively lit up, the temple belongs to the Bahai Faith, which proclaims the unity of all people and religions. Everybody is welcome there.
- Swaminarayan Akshardham (30 mins) - This huge temple represents a celebration of Indian cultural identity. The astonishing architecture of the pink stone and the white marble shrine will leave you breathless.
- Lodhi Gardens (30 mins) - A serene retreat from city life, these vast Gardens were built by the British in 1936 around the tombs of 15th and 16th century rulers.
- Gandhi Smriti and Raj Ghat (30 mins) - A visit to Gandhi Smriti will show you the exact spot where Mahatma Gandhi, affectionately referred to as the Father of the Nation, was assassinated on January 30, 1948.
- Red Fort (30 mins) - Delhi's most famous monument, the Red Fort, stands not only as a powerful reminder of the Mughal era India but also a symbol of India's struggle for freedom.