Kennebunk Beach Oasis
Kennebunk Beach Oasis
Perfect for entertaining, this stunning four-bedroom beach oasis will delight you with modern amenities and classic northeastern style! Boasting 2600 square feet and brand new renovations throughout, the delightful, minimalist luxury of this home paired with its incredible location make for an idyllic holiday home.
A simplistic, chic style of décor fills this entire home, boasting subdued hues, chic and trendy finishes, and a rustic sense of ease that all bind together to create a soothing atmosphere. When you need to beat the heat in the mid-afternoon, spend time lounging on plush sofas inside. When the evenings cool off a bit, start up a fire in the lovely rustic fireplace. The house features two full kitchens and a large dining room that overlooks charming views of the pool area. Let the master chef take advantage of gleaming granite countertops and stainless steel appliances while you spend some time out on the spacious deck with a glass of wine.
Four of the homes beautiful bedrooms features plush, queen-sized beds, and the fifth has a full bed. Each bedroom is decorated in a similar timeless style, with light, beachy colors and refined décor that you’ll adore. Each bathroom is spacious and pristine, giving you a spot to get ready for a night on the town.
Outside, step into a sunny paradise beyond your wildest dreams! An expansive, 600 square foot wooden deck leads down to a spacious pool area, where you’ll spend hours reclining on plush lounge chairs while the kids splash around and play in the refreshing waters. As the sun goes down, fire up the grill and enjoy some burgers and hot dogs poolside with the family. As you reminisce about the adventures of the day, the outdoor fire pit is the perfect spot to gather with a cocktail and chat.
Kennebunk is a truly enchanting seaside town, allowing you to experience the crisp, cool air of the Atlantic coast while taking in the charming streets and sites of the city. Stroll through downtown Kennebunk, exploring famous museums, boutique shops, and delicious cafes. Your lovely abode is extremely close to many beaches, where you can partake in sailing excursions, whale watching, and guided tours on the sea. The area is renowned for its delicious culinary scene, especially scrumptious, authentic Maine lobster.
Enjoy a lovely beach getaway at this charming home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2600 square feet, 242 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Full
12 guests maximum
Portland International Jetport - PWM
35 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Coastal Maine Kayak (3 minute drive) - Take a wonderful tour all the way to Porpoise Point, with genuine, licensed guides.
- Rugosa Lobster Tours (5 minute drive) - Enjoy an outing with your family aboard a classic New England wooden lobster boat.
- First Chance Whale Watch (5 minute drive) - The most authentic whale watching in the Atlantic Ocean!
- Striker Charters (10 minute drive) - There's nothing quite like being on the ocean in the summer dropping a line in the great blue, especially when you're casting off from downtown Kennebunkport!
- Maine Foodie Tours Kennebunkport (3 minute drive) - Foodies will love eating their way through this leisurely and delicious tour!
Places of Interest
- Rachel Carlson Wildlife Refuge (20 minute drive) - Stroll on paths and boardwalks over rivers, through salt marsh and forested uplands
- The Clam Shack (2 minute drive) - Visit the only stand up shack on the Kennebunk Bridge for the best lobster rolls in the area!
- Walker's Point (10 minute drive) - Along with the gorgeous ocean views, you may catch a glimpse of the famous Bush Compound.
- Goose Rocks Beach (15 minute drive)- Nearly three miles of white, sandy beach, along with a beautiful reef just offshore, visible at low tide!
- Alisson's Restaurant (3 minute drive) - Located in a cozy and casual downtown space, this local staple serves up classic dishes.