Double Eagle Luxury
Double Eagle Luxury
A bright and cheery rustic oasis awaits you! This brilliant three-bedroom townhome sits on 2400 square feet in a peaceful Mountain Village location, just a quick drive away from the base of Lifts 1 and 10. With magnificent mountain views and a comfortable, laidback atmosphere, you and your guest are sure to have a wonderful time.
As you step into the living room, you’ll be met with a multitude of natural elements in the decor, namely polished hardwood floors and exposed wooden beams that run across the ceiling. The open layout of the main floor contains both the plush living room and the kitchen, creating a lovely space for entertaining. Relax in cozy furnishings designed for your comfort while the culinary expert of the group makes use of stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The spacious breakfast bar is perfect for a casual cup of coffee or breakfast, and the dining table features seating for six for more formal meals.
The master bedroom features a queen-sized bed and sits on the upper level, offering maximum privacy to its occupants. With a lovely sitting area and a spacious en-suite bathroom with a jetted tub, you’ll love the luxury of this stunning suite. The next two bedrooms have another queen-sized bed and two twins respectively.
Downstairs, you’ll have access to a spacious media room, equipped with a large, plush sectional sofa that’s ideal for movie night! The massive flat screen television will delight you as you enjoy a film or a sports game. Before you call it a night, from the living room you can step outside to a spacious balcony that overlooks views of gorgeous scenery. As the sun goes down, get lost in the amazing colors that explode across the sky.
This gorgeous property is ideally located for the perfect alpine experience. You’ll have a blast spending all day on the slopes at Telluride Mountain Resort! When you’re not on the mountain, head to the village for some shopping and fine dining. Telluride has a great foodie scene - you may even consider a food tour during your stay! If you visit in the summer, there’s still plenty of incredible outdoor activity to take advantage of, such as scenic hikes through mountain scenery that will take your breath away.
Treat yourself to a trip at this lovely Mountain Village residence!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet
Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Telluride Regional Airport (TEX), Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ)
15 minutes by car (TEX), 1.5 hours by car (MTJ)
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Telluride Ski Resort (10 minute drive) - One of Colorado's premier attractions, Telluride offers spectacular slopes and terrain.
- Bear Creek Falls (20 minute drive) - Surrounded by rugged cliffs, Bear Creek Falls offers a challenging and fun hike that leads to breathtaking scenery.
- Telluride Gondola (20 minute drive) - From May to October, enjoy the city from a bird's eye view on the gondola.
- Tasting Telluride Food Tour (8 minute drive) - Telluride isn't just known for its slopes! Check out this incredible food tour and eat your way through town.
- Telluride Offroad Outfitters (8 minute drive) - If you're looking for a thrilling adventure into the wilderness, take a jeep tour into the rugged mountain scenery that surrounds you.
Places of Interest
- Mountain Village (7 minute drive) - You'll love the stunning array of scenery as well as the charming shops and restaurants in Gondola Plaza.
- The Telluride Brewing Company (8 minute drive) - After a day on the slopes, head to this hip microbrewery where you can sip on artisanal beers.
- Telluride Gallery of Fine Art (15 minute drive) - Visitors will enjoy contemporary pieces, international works, and a wide range of mediums.
- Alpino Vino (15 minute drive) - Enjoy fine, mountain dining at its best with authentic and elegant Italian fare.
- Cosmopolitan (20 minute drive) - Feel classy and elegant while you dine on new American fare.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet