South Lake Tahoe Getaway
South Lake Tahoe Getaway
Spend your time at one of the most stunningly beautiful places on earth enjoying an exquisite home to boot! This incredible four-bedroom home sits on 2400 square feet in one of the most sought after neighborhoods in the Tahoe Keys. Close to beaches, restaurants, and featuring majestic vistas of Mt. Tallac and Heavenly Mountain, you won’t find a better spot to spend your trip to Tahoe!
This spacious home has been beautifully decorated, sparing no expense on extraordinary original artwork, high-end furnishings, and stylish amenities. You’ll feel like royalty as you lounge on the deep purple chaise in the living room, enjoying the warm flames from the modern fireplace as you do. The high, vaulted ceiling on the main level pairs with a gorgeous, almost completely glass wall, allowing for natural sunlight to shine on every inch of space. As it glances off the polished hardwood floors, you’ll be struck by the elegant rusticity of this gorgeous home.
The open-concept kitchen features wooden cabinetry and state of the art appliances that will serve as a great replacement for Tahoe’s scrumptious restaurants. For breakfast, grab a seat at the spacious breakfast bar and relax with your morning cup of coffee as the sun streams in through the windows. More formal meals can be enjoyed at the Italian-designed, custom-built dining table, featuring enough seating for ten. After dinner, enjoy the magnificent colors of the sunset from your deck, or sink into the soothing waters of the outdoor hot tub!
After a day on the lake or hitting the slopes, you’ll want nothing more than to sink into the unsurpassed comfort of one of four spacious bedrooms. Each bedroom features rustic, wooden finishes and soft comforters and quilts that will immediately put you at ease. Two bedrooms offer king-sized beds, one a queen, and the final bedroom has a full-sized bed. You’ll love the master bathroom, with its gorgeous tile work and deep, soaking tub.
This wonderful home is located in an incredible Tahoe neighborhood that offers plenty of world-class amenities to enjoy. The neighborhood offers access to a private marina, a clubhouse with indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, and a children’s playground.
Just minutes away from everything that makes Lake Tahoe a top travel destination, this amazing home has one of the best locations you’ll find in the area. During the winter, you’re only minutes away from Heavenly Ski Resort, featuring world-class skiing and snowboarding for all. Plenty of biking and hiking trails can be found in the area, waiting for the nature lovers in us all to explore. Of course, you’ll never be far from Tahoe’s amazing beaches, perfect for water sports, swimming, and just soaking up the sunshine. When you’re ready to pamper yourself a bit, head out for a night on the town at a five-star restaurant or a day of shopping at upscale boutiques.
No matter the season, Lake Tahoe offers you and your guests the very best!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Full
8 guests maximum
Reno–Tahoe International Airport (RNO), Truckee Tahoe Airport (TKF)
1 hour and 20 minutes by car (RNO/TRK)
Lake and mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Shirley Canyon Trail (1 hour drive) - Hike along the Shirley Creek, past waterfalls and wildflowers to the gorgeous Shirley Lake!
- Tahoe Fly Fishing Outfitters (5 minute drive) - Visit one of the best fly fishing schools in the area, perfect for beginners and experts alike!
- Tahoe Treetop Adventure Parks (45 minute drive) - Have hours of unforgettable fun for adults and kids, with a ton of treetop courses allowing you to fly high above Tahoe!
- Lake Tahoe Boat Rides (5 minute drive) - Head out on the water with a sailing charter to take in the beauty of Lake Tahoe.
- Tahoe Paradise Golf Course (10 minute drive) - This course features a remarkable layout that will golfers of all abilities a challenge.
Places of Interest
- Emerald Bay State Park (30 minute drive) - A must-see for anyone visiting Tahoe, this inlet along the southwest shore is known for its colorful granite cliffs and stunning panoramas.
- Heavenly Ski Resort & Gondola (15 minute drive) - This wildly popular resort is truly heavenly, offering more than 4,800 acres just for skiing!
- Keys Beach (5 minute drive) - This lovely beach is perfect for swimming and a slew of other water sports.
- Cold Water Brewery and Grill (5 minute drive) - Enjoy California brews in a contemporary space, with great food and a wonderful ambiance.
- Jimmy's (15 minute drive) - This cozy eatery serves up delicious Mediterranean cuisine.
South Lake Tahoe Winter Wonderland
Our stay was very nice and comfortable. This home is not a Cabin feel it’s an eclectic decore with a colorful tribute to music. The gorgeous views through the large windows were breathtaking. (The picture of the lake view is the direct view from the home.) ”
The home is in The Keys which is a really nice location and a very nice community in South Lake Tahoe. Unfortunately, the home hasn't been kept up to the standards you expect from Third Home properties so it was rather disappointing.”
Great owner, good location
If you're looking for a centally located South Lake Tahoe house, this is very nice. The owner was very accommodating and the house was well-stocked with everything you need. The decor is eclectic (which is not to everyone's taste) and the biggest drawback was the lack of furnishings. The living room has one backless couch and two arm chairs and the deck only a small cafe table and two chairs, all of which made it difficult to comfortably hang out as a group.”
Great stay, enjoyed a wonderful home.”
Lovely Tahoe Keys home on the water
If you are seeking to be on the water in Lake Tahoe, look no further. This property sits facing west looking out at the Tahoe Keys canal. Set among a family friendly neighborhood, this home affords room to move around, a dock for fishing, swimming and/or launching your personal watercraft. Breath taking sunsets abound from the deck, dining, and living room. ”