Miramar Beach, Florida
Gulf Front at Luau
Gulf Front at Luau
Enjoy the perks of beachside luxury at Luau Tower 1, nestled in Miramar Beach and just steps from the shores of the Gulf of Mexico! You’ll relish the opportunity to stay in this gorgeous two-bedroom, 1200 square foot residence, featuring upscale, yet inviting décor. A combination of a one-bedroom and studio unit, this space is perfect for families or couples traveling together. With access to lovely beach amenities and close to Miramar’s amazing attractions, you’ll have a blast at Luau!
The bright and spacious floor plan of this inviting residence welcomes you in with open arms. The neutral and minimalist palate of the design gives the space a light and airy feel, perfectly matching the natural landscape around you. The living room on the one-bedroom side extends easily into the full kitchen, outfitted with gorgeous tile work, stainless steel appliances, and counter seating for four. On the studio side, you’ll find a small kitchenette that’s perfect for tasty snacks and easy meals.
The one-bedroom side of this charming property offers a spacious, king room, as well as a queen-sized sleeper sofa. The studio side features another king-sized bed, and a twin/full sleeper sofa for extra space. Both bathrooms offer spacious tub/shower combinations. Before you call it a night, spend the evening on your private balcony, sipping on tropical cocktails as you take in breathtaking panoramic views.
Besides being just steps away from the sandy shores of the Gulf of Mexico, Luau offers access to amazing amenities that will pamper you all week long. The tropical pool features a swim-under waterfall, perfect for a refreshing dip when you get back from the ocean. If you’re in the mood for a poolside cookout, take advantage of one of the community propane grills on the grilling deck. If you overindulge on deliciously fresh seafood during your trip, no need to worry – Luau offers access to a state of the art fitness center.
This outstanding property is located in the heart of Miramar Beach, just walking distance from the sugar white sands of the gulf coast. Along with shimmering blue waters, the gulf is also famous for world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment. Take advantage of the amenities of Sandestin Golf Resort for a couple of rounds of championship golf, or go to the Village of Baytowne Wharf for some shopping or fine dining. Head out on the water with a fishing charter, or drive to the outlets on a rainy day for some retail therapy. When it’s time for dinner, the freshest seafood you’ve ever had awaits you at incredible restaurants in the area.
Make your next beachside getaway this amazing Luau home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
King and King
6 guests maximum
Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport - VPS
45 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Silver Sands Factory Outlet Mall (8 minute drive) - Peruse through upscale shops!
- Sandestin Golf Resort (5 minute drive) - This spectacular course offers challenging play and rolling, rugged views.
- SunQuest Sunset Cruises (3 minute drive) - Natural beauty awaits you on the water, with a stunningly colorful sunset as your backdrop.
- Baytowne Adventure Zone (8 minute walk) - The kids will love a night out and a round of mini golf.
- Miramar Beach Parasailing (10 minute drive) - Soar high above the waves for the thrill of a lifetime!
Places of Interest
- Village at Baytowne Wharf (8 minute drive) - Explore the charming coastal shops and delicious seafood eateries.
- Grand Boulevard at San Destin (5 minute drive) - A gran retail experience awaits!
- Beach (2 minute walk) - Head to the beach for a day filled with sand and surf!
- Bijoux (3 minute drive) - A romantic night out awaits you at this New Orleans inspired eatery.
- The Surf Hut (7 minute drive) - Enjoy a laidback option for dinner with delicious seafood and ocean views!
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet