Creekview at Tahoe
Creekview at Tahoe
Your whole family will enjoy the warmth and hospitality afforded by this majestic, cabin-like home. Situated on 5700 square feet of lovely creekside property, this stunning five-bedroom home exudes modern comforts while retaining a rustic ambiance and mountain feel. No matter the season, this beautiful home and Tahoe offer you incredible adventures to uncover!
Surrounded by abundant natural foliage, the interiors of this majestic home boast natural materials and an alpine sense of refinement, built with simplicity, yet comfort in mind. The soaring ceilings of the great room allow for ample amounts of natural light to flood the space, giving everything an easy, airy feel. Plush furniture in the living room surrounds a river rock wood fireplace, where you can start up a roaring fire and reminisce after a long day of boating, hiking, and more.
This spectacular home was just made for entertaining, featuring a glorious layout that allows for maximum use of the space. The chef’s kitchen features amazing touches such as sleek, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a massive center island that serves as the focal point of the room. Giant windows line the walls, allowing the master chef of the group to take in marvelous vistas as they cook dinner. In the dining room, fire up the dual-sided fireplace and gather around the table for a tasty homemade meal.
Each of the five bedrooms boasts an elegant alpine style, classically designed with a brilliant and light-filled layout. The master features a plush, king-sized bed as well as a dual-sided fireplace to keep you warm and toasty at night. In the en-suite master bath, you’ll find a lavish jetted tub and Euro shower, just waiting to pamper you. The next bedroom also has a king-sized bed, and the final three have queens.
If you’re looking for a little entertainment before bed, head to the game room, located conveniently on the entry level. Grab a cold beer from the wet bar and play a game of pool to unwind. The adults can make good use of the wet bar and TV area here, while the kids head to the comfortable, upstairs seating area, complete with a 46-inch flat screen television and foosball table. Outside, on warm summer days, take advantage of activities such as the horseshoe pit while the grill master fires up the gas barbecue. When the evenings get a bit cooler, sink into the rejuvenating waters of the hot tub as the sun sinks low in the sky.
During your stay, enjoy year-round activities at this magnificent holiday destination! With everything from world-class ski resorts to water sports, no matter the season there’s always an adventure to be had at Lake Tahoe! This home is just a quick drive away from Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley, and Northstar Ski Resorts, and only a walk away from the beach. Golfers will love the scenery and the challenging play at the courses in the area, and when dinner rolls around there’s no shortage of delicious five-star restaurants to try. Your lovely retreat is walking distance from Kilner Park, which has a tennis court, volleyball court, and a nice playground and picnic area to enjoy. A little further down the road, you’ll find Sunnyside Resort and a public beach. Ward Creek is just outside the back door, where you can enjoy the water or one of many hiking trails.
This warm and inviting getaway is perfect for your next mountain retreat!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5700 square feet, 530 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Reno-Tahoe International Airport - RNO
1 hour by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Alpine Meadows (20 minute drive) - Along with Alpine Meadows, a plethora of luxury ski resorts are close by in the winter!
- Eagle Falls Trail (30 minute drive) - For a scenic hike with stunning views of the water, head to this gorgeous trail.
- Truckee River Raft Company (7 minute drive) - Raft through rushing waters and get your thrills with this amazing company!
- Matt Heron Fly Fishing (20 minute drive) - By the time you're finished here, you'll be an expert fly fisherman!
- Tahoe City Golf Course (8 minute drive) - This lakeside golf course will challenge even the best!
Places of Interest
- Lake Tahoe (3 minute drive) - Just a short distance away the refreshing waters of Lake Tahoe await!
- Skylandia State Park and Beach (15 minute drive) - This beautiful beach park is perfect for a leisurely afternoon filled with relaxation.
- Inspiration Point Vista (30 minute drive) - The views over Emerald Bay are nothing short of spectacular!
- Sunnyside Restaurant (2 minute drive) - Featuring beautiful water views, this restaurant serves up delicious dishes.
- Wolfdale's (8 minute drive) - This is your destination for sophisticated, seasonal Californian cuisine!