Palm Cove, Australia
Penthouse at Peppers Beach Club and Spa
Penthouse at Peppers Beach Club and Spa
Palm Cove provides a classic tropical destination, and the Peppers Beach Club and Spa is the perfect spot to enjoy your next relaxing retreat. Enjoy your stay in this pristine, two-bedroom apartment plus an expansive rooftop entertaining deck with hot tub, totaling 1800 square feet and offering coastal elegance beyond compare. This two story penthouse provides one of the best locations in all of Palm Cove, just steps from the beach and close to all of the exciting attractions found in Queensland.
Cool, tile flooring runs through the main interiors of this spacious penthouse property, pairing well with dark, wooden finishes to create a minimalist design that boasts refinement at every turn. The plush interior living room easily extends through glass doors to a private terrace, offering an outdoor hot tub and situated overlooking bright green palm trees and pool views. As you sip on a tropical cocktail on the deck, let the master chef get to work in the kitchen, taking advantage of modern appliances and smooth surfaces to whip up something tasty.
After a day filled with relaxation, indulge even more in one of two deluxe bedrooms, both offering plush king-sized beds, making this the perfect couples’ retreat. The bathrooms are both spacious and bright, offering the perfect place to get ready or unwind after a day at the beach.
This rooftop penthouse apartment at Peppers Beach Club and Spa is an iconic, five-star tropical offering. The resort features amenities such as lush, green gardens, a rainforest rock pool, and lagoon pool with sandy beaches. Start the day off with a relaxing massage at the tranquil spa, followed a day spent lounging on the shore or beautiful walk on the beachfront under the grove of palm trees. At the lagoon pool, indulge in a cocktail at the swim-up bar followed by dinner at one of the award-winning restaurants on the beachfront of Palm Cove.
This tropical beach paradise is located within easy distance of amazing attractions such as the Great Barrier Reef and the world’s oldest rainforest, Daintree. There are plenty of outdoor and cultural activities right at your door. Tour operators pick up from the Peppers Beach Club and Spa and will take you to plenty of amazing stops, including scuba diving and snorkeling on one of the world's best tropical coral reefs, bungee jumping, parachuting and go-carting excursions, golf and the Aboriginal cultural center. There are a plethora of amazing natural parks nearby, ripe for exploring before returning to this marvelous retreat.
Indulge yourself with a luxurious holiday at one of Australia’s best tropical paradise resorts.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet
King and King
5 guests maximum
Cairns Airport - CNS
30 minutes by car
Peppers Beach Club pool views!
This apartment sleeps four adults. If you'd like to include a fifth person, we can offer a roll-away bed for $50/night.
Weekly cleaning is included. Daily cleaning can be provided as an optional service for a fee.
Activities of Interest
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway (15 minute drive) - Running along the Barron Gorge National Park, you'll love taking in the rainforest from a bird's eye view.
- Hartley's Crocodile Adventure Park (15 minute drive) - Get up close and personal with some amazing crocs!
- Great Barrier Reef Dive and Snorkel Adventures (30 minute drive)- Head to this iconic reef to see the amazing marine life that resides there.
- AJ Hackett Cairns Bungee Jumping (10 minute drive) - Take a leap of faith and bungee to get your thrills!
- Mirage Golf Club, Port Douglas (30 minute drive)
- Skydive Australia, Cairns (30 minute drive)
- Cairns Go-karting (20 minutes drive)
Places of Interest
- Daintree Rainforest (1 hour 15 mins drive) - The oldest rainforest on earth offers a plethora of natural activity to take advantage of.
- Port Douglas (30 minute drive) - Head to this flashy coastal city for nightlife and delicious restaurants.
- Vivo Palm Cove (3 minute drive) - Dine alfresco at this open-concept eatery, featuring delicious cocktails and international flavors.
- Temple of Tastes (5 minute drive) - You'll love the international cuisine served up at this trendy eatery.
- Mossman Gorge (45 minute drive) - Head to this amazing gorge to see ancient rainforests and spectacular waterfalls.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility