Summit in Paradise
Duck Key, Florida
Summit in Paradise
This stunning tropical summit provides the perfect oasis from which to enjoy the lavish lifestyle of the Keys! Laidback, yet elegant in every sense of the world, you’ll feel as though you’ve stepped onto 4800 square feet of private paradise, with a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living, gorgeous water vistas, and five bedrooms for you and your guests to enjoy. Spend days drinking by the pool as you stare out over sparkling water views, gearing up to explore the Keys!
When you enter into the home, you’ll step into a spacious foyer, moving straight into an extremely large living space that’s completely surrounded by pristine glass walls. There’s gorgeous marble and tile flooring throughout, and you’ll be able to see the shockingly blue color of the ocean from almost every corner of the home! This space will be essential for gathering, complete with a bar area where you can mix tropical cocktails before sinking into the cushions of soft, plush sofas and chairs. Back through the foyer, head to the garage for a game of ping pong to pass the time on leisurely afternoons.
An interior wooden staircase leads up to the second living room, outfitted with wooden finishes and tropical decor and leading directly to a spacious second-floor deck, where you’ll find a charming tiki hut! As the sun sinks low over the water at night, grab a delicious cocktail and park yourself at the table under the hut, waiting for the master chef of the group to finish cooking up a delicious meal in the kitchen, featuring modern appliances and plenty of space to get to work.
With five spacious bedrooms to choose from, this tropical home offer sleeping space enough for 16 guests. The master bedroom can be found on the second floor, featuring a plush, king-sized bed, and situated overlooking the shimmering waters of the sea. The other two bedrooms on the second floor have queen-sized beds. On the main entry level, you’ll find one bedroom with two queens, and one bedroom with two bunk beds, and two queen-sized beds, perfect for the kids to have a slumber party every night!
During leisurely days in the keys, there’s nothing better than settling in by the pool for a tanning session or jumping into the refreshingly cool waters for a quick dip. You’ll have access to a large private pool, as well as a bubbling jacuzzi for when you need some rejuvenation. Your private deep-water dock features spacious for just about any size boat with a 10-foot draft, perfect for those who want to spend time deep sea fishing or diving through reefs. The home also offers two kayaks and paddle boards for your use. On clear nights, head up to your expansive rooftop deck, the perfect spot for enjoying the sunset and stargazing in the evenings.
Duck Key is the perfect, laidback home base to return to after a day at sea or spent exploring the rest of the Keys. Use the kayaks provided to you to explore the gorgeous, nautical scenery that surrounds you, such as Curry Hammock State Park, or go on a diving expedition to Sombrero Key Reef. Hawkes Cay Resort has a plethora of luxury and activity to enjoy, such as an amazing spa and their Dolphin Connection, offering the chance to see these amazing animals up close. When all is said and done, cap off the night with a fresh seafood meal at a local eatery!
You will love this tropical oasis, offering you the perfect chance to experience the Florida Keys!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4800 square feet, 446 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, 2x Queen, and Bunk
16 guests maximum
Miami International Airport - MIA
2 hours and 15 minutes by car
360-degree ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Pool heating can be made available for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Dolphin Connection (7 minute drive) - Kids of all ages will love this conservation camp, where you can get up close and personal with these amazing animals!
- Sombrero Key Reef - This stunning coral reef offers a great spot for divers of all skill-levels to explore.
- Dive Duck Key (5 minute drive) - Learn how to dive with highly trained experts!
- Tarpon Time Fishing (5 minute drive) - Head out on the water with a fishing charter and try to catch the Big Three - Bonefish, Tarpon, and Permit.
- Key Colony Beach Golf (20 minute drive) - Play a round of golf with your friends at this charming coastal course.
Places of Interest
- Curry Hammock State Park (10 minute drive) - Explore the gorgeous landscape of this park, where mangrove swamps and seagrass abound.
- Hawks Cay Resort (5 minute drive) - Spend a day at one of the most luxurious resorts in all the keys.
- Marathon Key (20 minute drive) - Head to Marathon Key for the day!
- Angler and Ale (5 minute drive) - You'll love the laidback vibe and fresh fish dishes at this fun eatery.
- Sixty-One Prime (7 minute drive) - Choose one of Sixty-One Prime's signature seafood dishes for a classy night out.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo