Mandala. The Rocks
Mandala.The Rocks is a 5,000 square foot ocean-front luxury villa which sits on the rocks of Uluwatu giving you panoramic sea views. With its turquoise shutters, and chic understated yet meticulously detailed design, Mandala.The Rocks is truly the ultimate beach house.
Designed in an open plan style incorporating indoor and outdoor elements the entertaining spaces of Mandala.The Rocks are truly outstanding and furnished with exquisite taste. You and your guests will have ample space to relax when staying here.
The entertaining spaces also include a private professional bar perfect for making sun-down drinks and an ocean deck where you can relax in the sun, watch the sunrise/sunset, enjoy the panoramic views and the sea breeze.
Mandala.The Rocks has six king-sized bedrooms featured with gorgeous furnishings and large a private terrace overlooking the pristine sandy beach and beautiful ocean giving each bedroom infinite views across the waves below. The six bedrooms are all en-suite, mixing indoor and outdoor elements giving you a totally different experience. Air conditioning is available in the bedrooms.
Mandala.The Rocks also has a perfect and unique place for you to workout whilst staying here. Mandala.The Rocks has its very own incredible cliff gym! Imagine working out to a panoramic view while on a cliff!
Other highlights of Mandala.The Rocks include an integrated Sonos sound system, a wine cellar and a vinyl library and turntable.
Offering “surf-in surf-out” access this property is the perfect place for any surf enthusiast and anyone who is interested to learn how to surf for the first time. No other villa of this standard in Bali has this level of ocean access giving you a truly unforgettable unique experience.
You won't find a more magical spot to spend your holidays in Bali at then Mandala.The Rocks, a definite choice when visiting the island of Bali.
Included at the Villa:
Transfers in the luxurious “Mandala-mobile”
(optional full-board package given the remote location)
Full staffing including housekeeping, management
and professional chef
Concierge and central support
Laundry and cleaning
Full amenities including our signature
Mandala line of hair and body care
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, and King
12 guests maximum
Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
50 minutes by car
Panoramic sunset and sea views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Yoga - If you are interested in Yoga while at the property, there are instructors which are on hand.
- Surfing - If Surfing is for you, then this is the perfect place with "surf-in surf-out" access available at one of the best surfing spots in Bali.
- Uluwatu Horse Adventure - Visit this equestrian centre and take a horseback riding tour giving you a totally different outlook on visiting Bali.
- New Kuta Green Park - A n amusement park which caters to the whole family, featuring waterslides, zip-lines, a wave pool, and paintball.
Places of Interest
- GWK Cultural Park (30 mins by car) -Discover Bali’s Most Iconic Landmark offering Indonesian Cultural Heritage.
- Uluwatu Temple (20 mins by car) - Discover this ancient Hindu temple perched on the edge of a cliff.
- Ekowisata Mangrove (1 hour by car) - Discover the breathtaking mangrove forest, truly showcasing the diverse ecosystem in Bali.
- Tanah Lot Temple (1 hour by car) - This temple was built in the 15th-century and is filled with history and worth a visit.
Andrea L.July 2022
The villa has an amazing view and fantastic staff. I must warn you that the walk down is not for the very young or the old. Takes a good 10mins and some parts are steep. So please do get the help of the villa's porters to carry stuff down (and back up). It's a great spot to unwind and kick back.”