Hyatt Residences at Beaver Creek
Beaver Creek, Colorado
Hyatt Mountain Lodge Beaver Creek Three-Bedroom Residence
***Please note that these photos are representative of a typical unit. Individual decor and design may vary.
Experience traditional slopeside, ski-in/ski-out elegance in this three bedroom, three bathroom, 1,500 square foot chalet built of rough-hewn wood and sandstone, and accessorized with all the modern comforts of home. This chalet has everything you need for a trip full of incredible nature and abundant adventure in the Vail Valley.
Beaver Creek is one of the most beautiful destinations no matter the time of year. If you haven't been before, it's certainly a must see. Beaver Creek is also one of the most family-friendly mountain resorts in the world! Hyatt Mountain Lodge’s location is adjacent to the Vilar Center of Arts and within strolling distance of the year-round outdoor skating rink, charming restaurants, boutiques and of course, the incredible ski terrain of Beaver Creek. For skiers and riders, you'll have ski-in/ski-out access via the Elkhorn lift and you'll also be a short walk away from Beaver Creek's central Centennial lift. The property also has a ski valet, bringing an even higher level of luxury to your ski trip!
Guest will find high-end appointments in each room. The kitchen is fully equipped to prepare a hearty meal after a day of adventure, and the living room has plenty of space and a fireplace to keep everybody cozy while you relax in the chalet.
There is room for up to eight guests to sleep comfortably here. The Master suite features a king size bed and connecting bathroom with spa tub. There are also two guest bedrooms, one with two twin beds that can be joined to make a king size bed and the other with a king size bed. Both guest rooms have private bathrooms also. In the living area, you'll also find a sofa bed for extra sleeping space. All bedrooms have their own TV.
Don’t worry if you are not a skier or snowboarder because there are plenty of other winter activities to enjoy here. Summer is also amazing with plenty of warmer weather activities including horseback riding, alpine hiking, white water rafting, road and mountain biking, golfing and incredible fly fishing waters. If you're up for a new adventure, hire a local guide to show you a new activity! There's countless outdoor pursuits and sports that you can enjoy here! Fall and Spring, although much quieter, are also beautiful!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King, King, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Eagle County Regional Airport - EGE
35 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Beaver Creek Mountain Resort - Enjoy access to one of the very best slopes in the nation.
- Gore Creek Fly Fishermen (8 minute drive) - Partake in a summer favorite in Vail Valley!
- AVA Mountaintop Ziplining (1 hour and 20 minute drive) - Soar high above the mountains and the valley on a zip line!
- Bearcat Stables (20 minute drive) - Take a horseback riding tour all over the gorgeous mountain scenery in the area.
- Vail Valley Food Tours (20 minute drive) - This tour is a great way to experience the booming culinary scene of Vail.
Places of Interest
- Beaver Creek Hiking Center - Hike all over the gorgeous mountains in the area after you learn more at the Beaver Creek Hiking Center at the Resort!
- Art of the Valley Gallery (1 minute walk) - Get your dose of culture at this amazing art gallery.
- The Blue Plate (8 minute drive) - Dine at this relaxed eatery, enjoying traditional bites with a European twist.
- Beaver Creek Nordic Center (2 minute drive) - Get your thrills from cross-country skiing!
- Grouse Mountain Grill (3 minute drive) - Featuring mountain views, this fine-dining venue will delight your tastebuds!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility