Moyles Mill, at Moyles Farm, is a luxurious former mill house set in an idyllic rural location near Polzeath, on the north Cornish coast. The Mill's conversion has produced a stylish, spacious and well appointed getaway with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The property lies only 1.5 miles from the surf at Polzeath. With Rock and the ferry to Padstow only 5 minutes away and access to the rugged north coast and the famous South West Coast Trail only a mile away, you will not need to travel far to enjoy some of the most sought after spots in Cornwall. St Enodoc golf course is probably the best in the Southwest, it offers two fantastic courses and has views overlooking Padstow, the Estuary and out to sea.
The Camel Trail is a 17 mile long cycle track that follows the River Camel. Bike hire is available from Wadebridge and Padstow.
Enjoy fishing on the River Camel, day fishing passes are available from Wadebridge pet shop.
St. Enodoc Church stands, enigmatically, among the sand dunes above Daymer Bay. It is overshadowed by Brea Hill and is surrounded by the fairways of St. Enodoc Golf Course. Why this charming chapel is here is a mystery. That it is an ancient place of worship is without doubt, some of the architecture can be traced back to the 12th century. Since its renovation in 1864 this chapel has found a particular place in the affections of countless people, both visitors and residents alike.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, King, Twin, and Twin
8 guests maximum
The rolling Cornish hills.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The Camel Trail is one of the country's most popular cycle trails. It is 17 miles long and passes through the beautiful countryside from Padstow, along the Camel Estuary and the the Camel River, through Wadebridge to Bodmin.
- There are two excellent surf schools on Polzeath beach which is 1.5 miles away from Moyles Farm. Lessons or hire can be organised by us.
- Golf: Local courses include the fabulous links of Trevose and St Enodoc.
- The South West Coast Path National Trail takes in 630 miles of fantastic coastal walking and stretches from Minehead on the edge of the Exmoor National Park to the shores of Poole Harbour in Dorset.
- One of the most spectacular sections of the Trail is between Trevose Head and Tintagel. Local walks on the path are listed on the Trail's website (see weblinks)
- Wavehunters Surf School on Polzeath beach
Places of Interest
- Port Isaac is an historic fishing village only a short drive away.
- Rick Stein has four restaurants in the town: The Seafood Restaurant, St Petroc's Bistro, Rick Stein's Cafe and Stein's Fish & Chips. His tentacles also extend to The Cornish Arms pub in St Merryn.
- The No.6 Restaurant & Rooms is a serious challenger to the Stein conglomerate.
- The Eden Project at Boldelva is a 30-minute drive south.
An Idyllic and enchanting setting!
If you closed your eyes and envisioned the most quaint, picturesque home in one of the most idyllic settings, this would be Moyles Mill. The region of Cornwall is one of the most scenic anywhere in the world. If you are a foodie, this region is a must. I dined at Jamie Olivers Fifteen Restaurant on the beach and Nathan Outlaws in both Rock and Port Isaacs. Rick Stein has amazing dining area at Padstow that is a must as well. The home is an old stone mill that has been completely redone to a fabulous modern home set on a rural plot on a hillside. From this location, you can see all that Cornwall has to offer, from Vineyards, to dining, to stunning beaches and breathtaking views. I highly recommend this home to all 3RD HOME members. ”