Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Gorgeously decorated and featuring a spectacular location near the mountain, this three-bedroom townhome spreads over 1700 square feet and is the perfect family retreat for your getaway to Steamboat. Featuring a rustic, alpine design and majestic mountain views, you’ll find it hard to leave your western paradise. But, with the slopes so close, you’ll be able to spend all day on the mountain!
High, cathedral-like ceilings in the great room are paired with massive windows, allowing for sunlight to stream inside and fill every inch of available space. The living room layout is impeccably maintained, featuring shining hardwood floors and dramatic log accents, gracefully reflecting the natural light that pours inside. Spend leisurely evenings residing by a roaring fire in the earthy stone fireplace, or head out to your private balcony to soak up the sunset over the mountains!
The living room effortlessly moves into the dining and kitchen area, outfitted with rustic wooden accents that make you feel right at home, yet still offering contemporary fixtures to ensure that dinner is a scrumptious affair! Let the master chef take advantage of modern appliances, and then gather around the wooden dining table as a family to enjoy their delicious creation.
With three plush bedrooms, you’ll have an easy time drifting off to sleep after your adventurous day. The spacious and private master suite encompasses the entire upper level, complete with a private sitting area and balcony where you can take in sweeping views of Emerald Mountain. The master bath is pristine and polished, featuring amazing amenities such as a steam shower and jacuzzi-size tub. The next two guest bedrooms feature a queen-sized bed and a bunk bed respectively.
During the warm summer months, take advantage of the wonderful outdoor amenities at CrossTimbers. You’ll love soaking up some rays by the community pool, or refreshing in its cool waters after a breathtaking hike. If you’re in the mood for a bit more exercise, try your hand on the tennis court!
Steamboat Springs offers a more laidback and relaxed take on the ski trip than some of its counterparts, allowing you and your guests to relax and unwind in an idyllic mountain setting. Your beautiful home is located close to Mt. Werner, the main ski area, as well as Steamboat Village, where you’ll find cute local shops to peruse. In the summer, there are plenty of gorgeous hikes nearby, and you won’t want to miss out on the chance to relax in a natural hot spring the city is named for.
Steamboat is the perfect spot for a ski holiday, and this alpine home will serve as your ideal escape!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1700 square feet
King, Queen, and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Yampa Valley Regional Airport (HDN), Denver International Airport (DEN)
40 minutes by car (HDN), 3 hours by car (DEN)
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Steamboat Ski Resort (5 minute drive) - One of the largest ski resorts in Colorado, you'll love gliding down these powdery slopes.
- Grizzle-T Dog Sledding (25 minute drive) - Drive .a sled team of real Alaskan huskies!
- Steamboat Scenic Gondola Rides (5 minute drive) - There's no better way to see Steamboat that from the gondola!
- Strawberry Park Hot Springs (30 minute drive) - Take a dip in this collection of natural hot springs outside the city.
- Saddleback Ranch (30 minute drive) - Join the morning cattle drive or take a scenic horseback ride through stunning scenery.
Places of Interest
- Fish Creek Falls (15 minute drive) - Visitors enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, and picnicking in this example of true alpine wilderness.
- Yampa River Botanic Park (5 minute drive) - A six acre gem of ponds, berms, and over 40 gardens.
- Aurum Food & Wine (10 minute drive) - This elegant eatery features fantastic vistas of the Yampa River.
- Steamboat Art Museum (10 minute drive) - Art lovers will adore this local museum, filled with a plethora of Colorado's finest artists.
- Laundry (10 minute drive) - This rustic-chic is perfect for an intimate evening dining on small bites and tasty cocktails.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet