*Owner is very accommodating towards requests, including holidays, up until July 2021. Additionally, if you are interested in consecutive weeks at Parisian Aerie, please contact Member Experience at email@example.com*
This cozy one-bedroom, 640 square foot luxury apartment is a hidden gem in one of the most characteristic areas of Paris. In close proximity to transportation, it is located within walking distance of major avenues with shops and restaurants.
Parisian Aerie features a functional sleek and modern kitchen as well as an additional laundry room which also includes Miele appliances for washing and drying your laundry.
There's nothing better than starting your Parisian holiday the French way - enjoying croissants and homemade coffee under the sheets of a comfortable king size bed as you take in the views of the most romantic city in the world from the large windows.
This stylish apartment's exclusive location is the 7th arrondissement of Paris: on a sunny day, the 7th is perfect for strolling through the gardens of the gorgeous Rodin Museum or sitting on the Champ de Mars in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower, enjoying a picnic. The charming rue Cler abounds with produce, meat, cheeses, bread, spices and more are on offer, flanked by plenty of sidewalk cafés. The 7th is also home to many government offices, ministries and the Assemblée Nationale, the seat of the French parliament.
If you're contemplating the idea of a romantic getaway in the city of lovers, look no further - Parisian Aerie is the right place for you.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE APARTMENT IS ON THE VERY TOP FLOOR OF THE BUILDING AND IT ISN'T WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE. THERE IS NO ELEVATOR AND THE STAIRS ARE QUITE STEEP.
The maximum occupancy of Parisian Aerie is two guests and children are not permitted.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 640 square feet, 60 square meters
2 guests maximum
Orly Airport (ORY), Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG)
45 minutes by car (ORY/CDG)
The picturesque rooftops of Paris and the Eiffel Tower!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Luxury shopping on Avenue Montaigne - Located in the heart of Paris’s Golden Triangle, it is punctuated with world-class stores, from French brands to Italian designers.
- Le Cinq - Indulge and dine like a King at this outstanding 3 Michelin stars restaurant at the prestigious George V Four Season Hotel.
- Boat journey on the Seine - As a couple or with friends, by day or by night, discover Paris as you've never seen it... Gliding under one bridge to another with a view of the finest monuments.
- Jardin des Tuileries - Enjoy the beauty of this gorgeous park as you explore the Musée de l’Orangerie and the unique Gallery of Jeu de Paume.
Places of Interest
- Eiffel Tower (20 minutes) - When in Paris... You definitely can't give a miss to one of the most extraordinary architectural wonders of the world.
- Place de la Concorde (15 minutes) - Walk up right to the end of the Champs-Elysées and admire the majesty of the Luxor Obelisk (a 3,300 year old Egyptian monument) and its surrounding prestigious hotels.
- Arc de Triomphe (30 minutes) - The majesty and strong historical significance of the most monumental of all triumphal arches will take your breath away.
- Musée du Louvre (10 minutes drive) - Unquestionably one of the finest art galleries in the world and home to hundreds of thousands of classic and modern masterpieces, The Louvree will definitely be a "must" on your list.
- Place Vendôme (10 minutes drive) - Channel your inner F. Scott Fitzgerald and treat yourself to a cocktail at the bar of the prestigious Ritz Hotel or simply enjoy the breathtaking neoclassical beauty of one of the most gorgeous Parisian squares.
- Le Jardin d'Acclimatation (20 minutes drive) - Children and grown ups alike will love this 47-acre amusement park: it includes an archery range, house of mirrors, miniature-golf course, pony ride, puppet theater, shooting galleries and a science museum.
This lovely apartment is in a beautiful part of Paris - nothing is too far of a walk! The apartment itself is adorable and has all the amenities that you could possibly need or desire. I would love to spend more time here in the future. The host was very accommodating and left detailed recommendations for food, sightseeing, and more. All in all, I loved every minute here!”
Great Paris Location
Thank you Elizabeth for sharing your charming, centrally located apartment with us. Serge made our arrival and departure seamless by chauffeuring and carrying our luggage up the 108 stairs, Many of the great sights of Paris were within walking distance, which made our visit one we will never forget. Paris is one of those places that creates memorable treasured moments. Thank you!”
- Concierge Service
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Laundry Service
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo