Music City awaits you! Feel like a local in this enchanting four-bedroom abode, perfectly situated in one of the best neighborhoods in Nashville! You’ll feel close to all the action, yet surrounded by southern serenity at this spacious 4500 square foot home, complete with a marvelous front porch and expansive backyard that’s perfect for entertaining guests no matter the occasion!
As you step inside this lovely home, you’ll be met with bright and colorful décor that matches the vibrant spirit of Nashville. Everything has a light, nonchalant quality to it, with ample space in the living room for everyone to settle in after a long day of exploring. Open up the blinds and let the sunlight stream in as you gather in plush sofas around the bright turquoise fireplace, enjoying a sport’s game on the flat screen television, or maybe even breaking out the acoustic for some tunes!
Each room in this house is incredibly spacious and the layout moves seamlessly throughout, creating the perfect home for entertaining. Take advantage of the spotless kitchen, equipped with gourmet appliances that will prove to be a glorious substitute for one of Nashville’s many trendy restaurants. The breakfast bar is perfect for a morning cup of coffee, or you can take your java outside and enjoy the morning rays on the front porch swing. For more formal meals, gather around the lovely dining table.
With four magnificent bedrooms, this beautiful home is perfect for family and friends who want to visit Nashville. The rustic, vivacious spirit of décor continues on into each bedroom, where you’ll also find mattresses outfitted with crisp, clean linens, plush pillows, and warm bedding. Two bedrooms offer large, king-sized beds, one a full-sized bed, and a charming kid’s room has two twins.
On a warm summer’s evening, there’s no better spot than your backyard oasis, filled with something guests of every age can enjoy. While the kids monkey around on the playground, enjoy the gorgeous twilight with a glass of wine gathered around the brick outdoor fireplace. There’s plenty of comfortable seating, and the light from the flame is sure to keep you warm when the evening breeze gets a little chilly!
Nashville isn’t just for country music fans anymore! Nashville’s music attractions have opened up to plenty of other genres, and with an exploding culinary scene, has become one of the hottest destinations in the country. Make sure to visit the staples, such as the Ryman, Grand Ole Opry, and the honky-tonks on Broadway, but head to Germantown and East Nashville for a different side of the city. Your gorgeous home is within close distance to plenty of shops and restaurants for quick and easy outings.
Feel pampered during your next trip to one of America’s best cities!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4500 square feet, 419 square meters
King, King, Full, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Nashville International Airport - BNA
20 minutes by car
Lush, neighborhood views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Ryman Auditorium (15 minute drive) - Take a tour or see an amazing show at this iconic Nashville venue.
- Historic RCA Studio B (7 minute drive) - This storied recording studio remains an icon that humbles all who enter its doors.
- Grand Ole Opry (25 minute drive) - Have an authentic country music experience!
- Arrington Vineyards (35 minute drive) - Nestled among the beautiful hills of Arrington, this lovely vineyard offers plenty of delicious wines to try.
- Yazoo Brewing Company (7 minute drive) - With twice-weekly brewery tours, you'll learn about the brewing process and sip on delicious Yazoo beers.
Places of Interest
- The Parthenon (10 minute drive) - See why Nashville is known as "The Athens of the South" at this gorgeous green park and lovely tribute to the Parthenon.
- Belle Mead Plantation (15 minute drive) - Visit and marvel at this breathtaking plantation home.
- Broadway (15 minute drive) - Experience the lights of Nashville's most famous strip!
- Chauhan Ale & Masala House (10 minute drive) - Dine on the delectable mix of Indian dishes with Southern influence.
- Barcelona Wine Bar (7 minute drive) - Delicious tapas and sweet sangria awaits you at this Spanish eatery.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet