Frostwood Villas Ski and Golf Home
Park City, Utah
Frostwood Villas Ski and Golf Home
Designed to embrace the Park City four-season lifestyle, the exclusive Frostwood Villas community will be your home away from home for your next getaway! Nestled on 2700 square feet at the base of the country’s largest ski resort, this stunning four-bedroom villa has the perfect location for enjoying everything this stunning mountain town has to offer, no matter the season.
This mountain oasis flawlessly blends modern design with a cozy atmosphere, showcasing quality and a welcoming feel throughout. Oversized windows surround the living room, allowing you to take in magnificent mountain views while natural light bathes the living set up, where you can lounge in a glorious natural glow.
Sleek, hardwood floors extend from the open-concept living room to the contemporary kitchen, perfectly stocked with everything the master chef of your group would need to whip up a delicious, family-style meal. High-end appliances and fixtures fill the space, and pristine, shining countertops are perfect for meal preparation. After dinner, head to your comfortable movie den and throw a film on the massive flat-screen television, or enjoy the sunset from the comfort of your private hot tub.
This magnificent home offers wonderful access to Canyons Resort, including spectacular ski slopes and a championship-level golf course. For adventurers, great hiking and biking trails are just outside your door. The Frostwood Villas are located on the edge of Canyons Village, offering a quieter location that still has easy access to wonderful restaurants, shops, and everything that makes Park City great. The villa is walking distance to the Frostwood Gondola and adjacent to the 10th fairway at Canyons Golf Course.
This magnificent alpine villa offers the perfect all-season location in Park City!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
40 minutes by car
Views of the Canyons Ski Resort and golf course!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Deer Valley Resort (15 minute drive) - Enjoy incredible slopes at this amazing ski resort!
- Park City Mountain Resort (10 minute drive) - Enjoy luxury access to the largest ski area in the United States.
- Alpine Coaster and Slide (10 minute drive) - Get your thrills from one of the longest alpine slides in the world!
- All Seasons Adventures Fly Fishing (10 minute drive) - Give one of Park City's most popular pastimes a try!
- Sundance Film Festival (10 minute drive) - Enjoy one of the most famous film festivals in the nation!
Places of Interest
- Park City Main Street Historic District (10 minute drive) - Explore the charming scenery around historic Park City.
- Canyon's Village (5 minute drive) - With slope-side dining and to see and do, you'll love this alpine village.
- High West Distillery and Saloon (10 minute drive) - Visit the only ski-in gastro saloon and distillery in the world!
- Utah Olympic Park (10 minute drive) - Try your hand at olympic events such as the Mountain Challenge obstacle course!
- Cloud Dine (25 minute drive) - Have dinner at the top of the ski lift, dining on fantastic food while looking out over spectacular views.
Great stay, plenty of room for two families CV Connect app was easy to use and mostly very efficient”