The Hideaways Club - Chalet Lune (HS)
Haute Nendaz, Switzerland
The Hideaways Club - Chalet Lune (HS)
This property is a part of The Hideaways Club and accessible to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps. The stay is for 7 days only and exchange basis is Sat-Sat (no flexibility). For requests please contact Member Experience at email@example.com
This lovely chalet boasts four generous-sized bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities. Outside you will find a hot tub - perfect for relaxing those tired hiking or skiing muscles - while inside, all natural furnishings, wooden floors and a timber feature wall warm up the interiors.
The contemporary fireplaces of this luxury home in Nendaz add to the chic, cosy ambience, while the fully fitted kitchen is a joy to use, whether you are merely rustling up a cup of coffee or embarking on a four-course dinner.
What skiers will no doubt appreciate more than anything is the chalet's close proximity to the slopes, being just moments from Nendaz's Tracouet gondola via a short blue/red run. From the top of the gondola there is access to the whole of the 4 Valleys: you can ski across to Verbier for lunch, for instance, and be back at the chalet in time for afternoon tea.
For non-skiers, there are marked snowshoe walks that will take you through some magical winter wonderland. Note that during the ski season, there is no vehicle access across the slope to the chalet, so a Snow Vehicle transfer service is provided on arrival and departure for guests and luggage.
The luxury chalet is equally well placed for summer visitors, with superb access to more than 250km of marked foot paths and 200km of varied mountain bike itineraries.
In winter you can ski in and ski out of your own front door; in summer you have direct access to one of the sunniest and prettiest corners of Switzerland. This luxury home in Nendaz is perfect for those who love the outdoors.
With its panoramic views down over the valley and across to the mountains beyond, Chalet Lune really does feel like part of the beautiful Valais landscape.
Please note the exact square footage and room configuration are not available. This property is not wheelchair accessible.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available. Amendments to the booking are not possible.
If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
9 guests maximum
Sion Airport (SIR) or Genève Airport (GVA)
30 mins by car from SIR - 2 hrs by car from GVA
...panoramic views over the beautiful Valais landscape!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Restaurant du Sapin Blanc - This typical village restaurant celebrates time-honoured gastronomic traditions with lavish, seasonal cuisine.
- Excursions on Tortin Glacier - The cable car from Gentianes to Mont-Fort crosses the Tortin Glacier and in winter you can ski down on a black slope which leads over the glacier.
- Walk down the Bisse de Salins - The Bisse de Salins waters the pastures, orchards and raspberry fields of Beuson, Bioley and Salin. During your walk, you'll pass through a variety of different environments.
- Paragliding - This type of flight does not require any experience in the field. It allows one to taste, without risks, the sensation of extreme liberty which one feels in the air.
- Mountain bike tours - Pedal to the turquoise waters of Cleuson while discovering stunning panoramas.
Places of Interest
- Mont Fort (1 hr) - Impressive mountain reaching an altitude of up to 3,330m, the Mont-Fort offers a magnificent panoramic view over more than twenty majestic peaks of up to 4,000m.
- Grande Dixence Dam (50 mins) - At 285 m high, it is the tallest gravity dam in the world, fifth tallest dam overall, and the tallest dam in Europe.
- Lac de Tracouet (30 mins) - The approximately 1.85 ha surface usually freezes during the winter season and is incorporated into the skiing area of the mountain.
- Lac de Cleuson (30 mins) - With its spectacular views and turquoise waters the Cleuson Dam makes an excellent hiking destination.
- Mont Gelé (1.5 hrs) - With a cable-car system & sweeping vistas, this mountain is a popular skiing destination.
The Hideaways Club in Haute Nendaz was excellent. Great view. Great home. Excellent surrounding area. Overall just an awesome place to be.”