Extravagant Three-Bedroom Residence at the Waldorf Astoria
Waldorf Astoria Park City
Let yourself be whisked away to the slopes of Park City at this stylishly appointed three-bedroom luxury residence. Nestled on 1500 square feet in the incomparable Park City, you’ll absolutely love the prime location at the luxurious Canyon’s Village.
After a day filled with adventures on the slopes in any season, you’ll love heading back to this chic residence, filled with mountain-inspired décor and rustic, yet sophisticated sensibility. Sink into the plush sofa and enjoy a casual movie night on the massive flat screen television, or cozy up by a roaring fire in the gas fireplace.
The upscale kitchen has ample preparation space, featuring shining countertops and polished, stainless steel appliances. On leisurely mornings, fire up the coffee machine and sip on your morning coffee at the charming breakfast bar. When dinner rolls around, gather around the gorgeous dining table to enjoy your scrumptious meal together.
Between the three lovely bedrooms and the sleeper sofa, this amazing residence has sleeping space for up to ten guests. Let yourself unwind in the master bedroom, complete with a heavenly king-sized bed and posh en-suite bathroom, featuring a double vanity, walk-in shower, and relaxing jetted tub. In the second master bedroom, you’ll find another king-sized bed and a connecting bathroom, while the final bedroom offers a queen-sized bed.
As well as exclusive gondola access to the mountain, this all-season resort offers a splendid heated outdoor pool, multiple hot tubs, and a rejuvenating spa which offers ancient Ayurveda-inspired treatments. The fitness center has regularly-scheduled fitness classes for you to enjoy, including Tabata, spin, and yoga. Other amenities include plush bathrobes, an in-unit washer and dryer, and parking space for four vehicles.
This lovely residence is conveniently located so you’ll have an easy time going back and forth between the comfort of your home and all the entertainment that surrounds you in and around Park City. Multiple high-quality skiing destinations are at your fingertips, or spend your days on the golf course at Canyons, take a horseback riding tour through spectacular scenery, or enjoy an elegant meal at one of the many five-star restaurants in downtown Park City.
A stunning mountain escape awaits you at the Waldorf Astoria in Park City!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King, King, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
40 minutes by car
Mountain and resort views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
The Resort requires the following at the time of check-in:
A valid credit card and photo ID. There is a mandatory daily $100 fee for housekeeping, and a mandatory daily $40 fee to cover resort amenities.
Resort fees include: daily cleaning, guest internet access, valet parking, local area shuttle, evening fire-roasted s’mores, guest refreshments and light far presented in the lobby, 24-hour fitness access, wellness classes, local, toll-free, domestic and credit calls (no access fee).
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Park City Sleigh RIdes (5 minute drive) - Take a romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride through Willow Draw, complete with snug blankets and scenic views.
- Red Pine Adventures (5 minute drive) - With snowmobile trips in the winter and horseback riding tours in the summer, you're sure to have an adventure!
- Canyons Golf (5 minute drive) - Canyons Golf wonderfully uses the sweeping terrain to its advantage, providing lovely vistas and challenging play.
- Park City Resort - Park City Mountain Resort has something for every snow enthusiast, from snowboarders to skiers!
- Union Pacific Rail Trail (15 minute drive) - Enjoy scenic vistas of Park City and the surrounding nature!
Places of Interest
- Canyons Village at Park City (5 minute drive) - A former site of the Olympic Games, you'll be blown away by the amazing skiing, shops, and restaurants.
- Utah Olympic Park (10 minute drive) - Wander around through beautiful scenery, and take the tour so you can see where the athletes train!
- Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter (8 minute drive) - You can walk, bike, or even cross country ski your way through the stunning scenery of Swaner.
- Wasatch Brewery (15 minute drive) - This popular brewery serves up local craft brews paired with delicious American bar food in a casual atmosphere.
- Tupelo (15 minute drive) - Located right on Main Street, this farm-to-table eatery shows off an eclectic mix of delicious, globally-inspired cuisines.