The Hideaways Club - Villa La Colline (HS)
La Garde-Freinet, France
The Hideaways Club - Villa Colline (HS)
This property is a part of The Hideaways Club and accessible to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps. The stay is for 7 days only and exchange basis is Sat-Sat (no flexibility). For requests please contact Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org
Right in the heart of the Cote d'Azur with the stylish St Tropez only a short drive away, the small town of La Garde-Freinet feels unperturbed by the outside world. Nestled within this Provençal village is Villa la Colline, a farmhouse painted cream with olive green doorways.
Tuck into local cuisine by the outdoor dining area, which sits beneath a canopy of green and overlooks the swimming pool. Then, have a cup of tea by the garden, on the wrought-iron bench, and marvel at the views of the medieval village of La Garde-Freneit below.
Inside modern country pervades: a living space furnished with grey sofas, chequered cushions, a plankton wood coffee table, white lamps and silver floor lanterns. Through an alcove is the dining room, which sits eight and next to it is the kitchen, painted in a pavilion grey and white motif. The bedrooms are sizable: all whitewashed with ivory headboards and colour-coordinated upholstered benches.
Outside this luxury home in the Cote d'Azur, picturesque roads winding through a forest of chestnut groves and cork oaks lead to La Garde-Freinet. The medieval town has preserved its old world charm with field stone houses, traditional street names and a village square surrounded by quaint restaurants. Pop into one of the galleries owned by local village artists. Many artists and writers have fallen in love with the town's understated beauty and have made it their home.
Further afield is the world's most famous port, St Tropez. Beyond the hustle and bustle of Vieux Port are winding lanes of pastel houses, an open-air market on Place des Lices and the superb Pampelonne beach on the Riviera. This luxury villa in the Cote d'Azur is everything a hideaway should be.
Please note the exact square footage and room configuration are not available. This property is not wheelchair accessible.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available. Amendments to this booking are not possible.
If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests please email: email@example.com
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Nice Airport (NCE)
90 minutes by car
The medieval village of La Garde-Freneit below.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Tasting - Take part inProvence wine tasting with red, rosé and white vintages in St Tropez.
- Mountain biking - Hire a mountain bike from Pep's Spirit in Grimaud and spend a day learning the ropes on the beginner tracks or race across the trickier paths around Grimaud.
- Horse Riding - This is a great way to admire the spectacular scenery surrounding the villa.
- Scuba Diving -Snorkelling and SCUBA diving trips from the boat or shore in addition to lessons, quick refreshers and full courses.
Places of Interest
- Frejus (50 mins by car) - A medieval town founded by Julius Caesar and boasts the remains of two Roman theatres.
- Gorges du Verdon (1.5 hour by car) - Visit one of the most spectacular gorges in Europe.
- La Maison des papillons (40 mins by car) - A place for the whole family, the former residence of noted photographer J.H Latigue has since been converted into a remarkable butterfly museum.
- St Tropez (40 mins by car) - Visit the seaside luxury town, home to luxury yachts and celebrities.
- Parc Zoologique de Frejus (45 mins by car) - Home to more than 130 different animal species to discover this park is a must visit.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Pool
- iPod Dock Stereo