The Hideaways Club - Potsdamer Platz (HS)
The Hideaways Club - Potsdamer Platz (HS)
This property is a part of The Hideaways Club and accessible to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps. This property offers a max stay of 4 nights. For requests please contact Member Experience at email@example.com
The two-bedroom luxury apartment in Berlin is situated within the Sony Center, Potsdamer Platz's eye-catching monolith of glass and steel with its tent-like conical roof covering an enormous, elliptical public space. The Center was built in 2000 as part of the area's redevelopment plan and, as well as a number of luxurious apartments such as this one, it contains shops, restaurants, art and film museums as well as two cinemas and an IMAX theatre.
This luxury home in Berlin naturally reflects its contemporary, urban environment. The vast living space is furnished in an eclectic mix of designs: a quirky Louis XV-style chair upholstered in a period portrait print perfectly complements two chocolate-brown leather armchairs. Additionally, there is also a sofa bed in the lounge. The apartment also has a fully ﬁtted modern kitchen.
The bedrooms are both beautifully decorated and both offer views over Tiergarten. In the ensuite master-bedroom, one feature wall is covered in a monochrome cloud print that echoes the colour of the building opposite. Accessories are both beautiful and functional: this is, after all, Berlin.
An added attraction is the virtually wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling windows. Not only do they flood the apartment with natural light, they offer stellar views of the city. The living area overlooks the Sony Center itself, while the two bedrooms both have views of the Tiergarten.
Due to the luxury apartment's prime location, you'll never run out of things to do. Must-sees include the National Gallery designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, the Gemäldegalerie, which houses one of the most important collections of old masters in the world, and Unter den Linden via the Brandenburg Gate. Or you could experiment with some German cinema right here in the Sony Center.
Please note the exact square footage and room configuration are not available.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available. Amendments to the bookings are not possible.
If you have any questions about this property (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Tegel Airport (TXL)
30 minutes by car
The Sony Center and Tiergarten
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Graffiti Tour - You will discover some of the best and oldest examples of street art and graffiti around Berlin.
- Horse Riding - Horse riding is a wonderful way to explore the beautiful countryside in and around the city.
- Berlin Bike Tour - Visit this beautiful city, taking in all of the sights while on a bike.
- Segway Tour - Experience Berlin like never before Segways taking in the beautiful sights this city has to offer.
- Berlin Beer Tour - Known as the capital of beer, take a tour of the city's bars and breweries.
Places of Interest
- Tiergarten (20 min walk) - Comparable to Central Park in New York and Hyde Park in London, this popular park in the metropolis represents to Berliners.
- Brandenburg Gate (15 min walk) - The monumental 18th-century neoclassical triumphal arch just north of Potsdamer Platz is also the entrance to Unter den Linden, Berlin's famous boulevard of linden trees.
- The Berlin Wall Memorial (10 mins by car) - Visit the city's only unadorned stretch of border fortifications and a superb museum.
- Reichstag (20 min walk) - Visit the historic German Parliament Building.
- DDR Museum (10 min by car) - Visit the interactive museum where you will experience life under communism (East Germany).
- Holocaust Memorial (8 min walk) - Consisting of 2,711 concrete steles, this is a memorial to the Jewish victims of the Holocaust.
Great place to stay”