San Luis Resort Luxury Residence
San Luis Resort Luxury Experience
There’s no finer resort on all of Galveston Island than the San Luis Resort! Spend your time in this gulf front paradise relaxing in your charming, one-bedroom, 800 square foot residence, situated on the 15th floor and overlooking magnificent views of the resort and the water. Whether you’re relaxing at the Cove, soaking up the sun with your toes in the sand, or heading to downtown Galveston to walk the Strand, you’re sure to have a blast!
This bright and beachy residence provides your group with all the amazing amenities of the San Luis Resort while still giving you a private hideaway that you can call home. The bright pastels in the living room elevate your spirits as soon as you step inside, and you’ll love the way the interior living area seamlessly moves to one of two spacious balconies, situated overlooking the Seawall and the shimmering waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The kitchen offers everything you’ll need to cook up a delicious dinner, including modern appliances. Don’t feel like cooking? Pick up the phone and order from the extensive gourmet room service or menu or head downstairs and choose from ten unique restaurants.
When it’s time to go to bed, you’ll fall asleep in the comfort of your plush, king-sized bed. Before you call it a night, spend the sunset on your private balcony, sipping on a delicious glass of wine while the sky explodes in a stunning array of colors. If you require extra sleeping space, there is a sleeper sofa in the living room.
With so many luxurious amenities to enjoy, you’ll almost never want to leave the stunning San Luis Resort! Spend your days relaxing at “The Cove,” the resort’s own tropical oasis featuring a heated pool with a swim-up bar, perfect for grabbing a delicious cocktail before heading back to your chair to soak up some rays or sinking into the rejuvenating waters of the hot tub. Unwind by the communal fire pit at the nightly happy hour, featuring discounted drinks and appetizers at the poolside lounge. With ten restaurants to choose from, ranging from elegant to kid-friendly, you’ll have a blast at dinner.
Centrally located on the island, the San Luis is just a short trolley ride away from the Pleasure Pier, boutique shopping in the historic Strand District, or the amazing attractions at Moody Gardens and Schlitterbahn. There are a plethora of activities to take advantage of around the island, including fishing, history museums, helicopter tours, horseback riding, and fantastic dining! You’ll be steps away from the beach, where you can enjoy watching dolphins frolic in the waves or play in the water yourself. At night, there are plenty of exciting bars and nightlife to experience.
Have a blast at the San Luis Resort in Galveston!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 800 square feet
4 guests maximum
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), Houston Hobby Airport (HOU)
1 hour and 15 minutes by car (IAH), 45 minutes by car (HOU)
Activities of Interest
- Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark (7 minute drive) - Kids of all ages will have a blast at this exciting waterpark!
- Haunted Mayfield Manor (10 minute drive) - For a scare, take the kids to Texas' only year-round haunted house.
- Moody Gardens Golf Course (10 minute drive) - Hit the fairways with a round of golf at this lovely course.
- Galveston's 61st Street Fishing Pier (15 minute walk) - Head to the pier and cast out a line. This fishing pier is perfect for leisurely activity with the family.
- Extreme Water Sports (5 minute drive) - Whether you're jet-skiing, wakeboarding, or any other number of exciting activities, you'll have a blast!
Places of Interest
- Galveston Beach - Head outside and you'll find yourself with your toes between the sand!
- The Strand (10 minute drive) - Known for charming Victorian buildings, local boutiques, and delicious restaurants, you'll love the feel of the Strand!
- Galveston Tree Sculptures - Take a tour of the city's gorgeous sculptures, formed by a hurricane.
- Gaidos Seafood Restaurant (2 minute drive) - A Galveston favorite, you'll love fresh seafood dishes such as red snapper and other tasty concoctions!
- Rudy & Paco’s Restaurant (10 minute drive) - An upscale offering, this stately steakhouse offers meat and seafood with South American flair.
Ocean View patios were the place for morning coffee, and evening cocktails. The resort was very nice, the pool, firepit & the Grotto restaurant were our favorite places. The steakhouse also had live music nightly. Well appointed condo, and the owner was very responsive to our needs.”
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet