Waterfront St. Michaels Gem
This historic, award winning waterfront show home is located on Maryland’s famous Eastern Shore.
Waterfront St. Michaels Gem is located very near the charming, historic town of St. Michaels and world-renowned Inn at Perry Cabin (where movies have been filmed) and is located only 90 minutes from Washington, D.C. There are numerous restaurants and shopping nearby.
The original house dates back to the 1790's, set on 13 acres, including more than 1,500 feet of private waterfront. While the house is historic, the entire house has been renovated and is new and designed and decorated at the highest level - with geothermal heat and air conditioning, all top of the line appliances in the kitchen, beautiful dining.
The Main House has 4 bedrooms, 2 sitting rooms, with fold-out couches, and sleeps 10 comfortably.
The Guest House has 2 bedrooms plus living room with fold-out couch and sleeps 6. The guest house has a separate kitchen, 2 full bathrooms and living room.
The house and guest house sit on beautifully landscaped property, including large pool and deck, as well as lots of outdoor seating and tables. The house is great for entertaining or just relaxing.
Estate with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 4027 square feet, 375 square meters
King, Queen, Full, 2x Full, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
16 guests maximum
Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI)
1 hour and 30 minutes by car
Waterview in virtually every room.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Patriot Cruises - A delightful sailing experience for the whole family!
- Shipjack Tours - Enjoy a relaxing, educational, and unforgettable sailing tour on Chesapeake Bay waters on the historic skipjack H.M. Krentz.
- Harbourtowne Golf Resort - Enjoy a quiet game of golf surrounded by gorgeous views!
- Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum - A world-class maritime museum dedicated to preserving and exploring the history, environment and people of the entire Chesapeake Bay!
Places of Interest
- Perry Cabin is 1 mile away--where the movie "Wedding Crashers" was filmed
- Historic towns of St. Michaels, Easton, and Oxford
- 30 miles from Annapolis
- Chesapeake Bay
Met by caretaker on arrival who gave us tour and instructions on home. Lovely home on many acres offers vacation in solitude. Appears recently decorated in classic style. Stunning massive "back yard" along a tributary of the Chesapeake. Great area to play any sport your family chooses. Amenities as noted in owner's info on 3rdhome. Owner was gracious and quick to respond with the few questions we had that the caretaker could not answer. Town of St. Michaels is about 3 miles from the home. Quaint, charming main street with little shops and many restaurants. Town of Easton is about 10 miles away and has Target and other similar shops if you need items not offered in St. Michaels. A virtual paradise. Highly recommended. ”