The Hideaways Club - Spanish Steps (HS)
The Hideaways Club - Spanish Steps (HS)
***PLEASE NOTE THAT THE STAY FEB 21-25, 2020 IS ACTUALLY A 5 NIGHT STAY WITH CHECK OUT ON 26TH FEB***
This property is a part of The Hideaways Club and accessible to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps. This property offers a max stay of 4 nights. For requests please contact Member Experience at email@example.com
This stylish luxury apartment is situated in the heart of Rome, on the chic Via Condotti. At the end of the narrow street sits the Spanish Steps, while the famous Piazza del Popolo is only minutes away. It would certainly be hard to find a better base in the Eternal City than this luxury home in Rome.
In a city obsessed with designer fashion, Via Condotti is the epicentre of chic; most of the world's leading designer and jewellery brands have showrooms here. During a stay in this luxury home in Rome, you can be browsing in Prada or Cartier one moment, and sitting on the Spanish Steps eating a gelato the next.
The two-bedroom luxury apartment enjoys a prime location on the fourth floor of one of Via Condotti's most attractive old buildings. Naturally, it has been furnished to the highest standards, and in a manner that reflects its style-conscious surroundings. The walls are all painted in a crisp, clean white which gives the space a light and airy feel. Dominating the living area are contemporary prints of Jan Van Eyck's 'Man in a Red Turban' and Raphael's 'The Woman with the Veil'. On the beautiful wood floor is a statement black and white striped rug.
The monochromatic theme continues in the bedrooms: one has two quirky Piero Fornasetti print cushions, the other a giant black and white photograph.
The charming apartment benefits from a Juliet balcony offering views not just of the designer shops below but the Spanish Steps at the top of the street.
From this perfect base you can reach all of the city's iconic sights - the Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum and St Peter's Basilica, to name but three. But don't miss out on some of the city's lesser-known gems, such as the cimitero acattolico, the 'grotesque' church of Santa Maria della Concezione, and the Roman villas at Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini.
Please note: The actual square footage and room configuration are not available. This property is not wheelchair accessible.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
If you have any questions about this property (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 0 square feet
Queen and Queen
6 guests maximum
Roma Fiumicino (FCO) or Roma Ciampino (CIA)
50 mins from FCO and 1 hour from CIA
...the beating heart of Rome - via Condotti!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Designer shopping on Via Condotti - Home to some of the best stores in the city, it is the perfect place to find gifts and designer fashion.
- Villa Borghese gardens - Visiting Rome's Borghese Gardens is a must. You'll find bust-lined paths, carousels and puppet shows, and even a replica of Shakespeare's Globe Theater!
- Pompi tiramisu' - For more than 50 years, Bar Pompi gelateria and pasticceria has been a traditional Roman staple when it comes to tiramisu.
- La Pergola Restaurant - La Pergola is much more than just a famous menu. Its three-Michelin stars - the only Rome restaurant to be accorded such an honour - attest to the excellence of its cuisine.
- Visit the Catacombs - Venture deep underground to explore the incredible tunnels that were dug out by hand nearly 2,000 years ago and learn all about the very beginning of Christianity.
Places of Interest
- Spanish Steps (2 mins) - The steps are a wide irregular gathering place consisted of 138 steps placed in a mix of curves, straight flights, vistas and terraces. They connect the lower Piazza di Spagna with the upper piazza Trinita dei Monti.
- The Vatican (35 mins) - Vatican City is the smallest country in the world. Encircled by a 2-mile border with Italy, Vatican City is an independent city-state world famous as the centre of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Colosseum (30 mins) - Main symbol of Rome, it is an imposing construction that, with almost 2,000 years of history, will bring you back in time to discover the way of life in the Roman Empire.
- Trevi Fountain (10 mins) - It is the largest and most famous Baroque fountain in the Eternal City: tradition has it a coin thrown into the water guarantees a visitor's return to Rome.
- Piazza Navona (10 mins) - With its showy fountains, baroque palazzi and colourful cast of street artists, hawkers and tourists, Piazza Navona is central Rome's elegant showcase square.
Fantastic location close to the spanish steps, with all the famous designer brand shops outside your front door.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Satellite/Cable TV
- iPod Dock Stereo