Four Nights at Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch Resort
Four Nights at Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch Resort
PLEASE NOTE: ***All stays at this property (including special requests) are for four nights with check-in on Monday and check-out on Friday. The key value has been reduced due to the shorter than one week stay.***
***Please note that due to constant upgrades and varying unit layouts, furnishings, and/or views, the residence you are assigned upon check-in may have a layout, furnishings, and view different than what is shown in the photos. Rest assured, all units are Hyatt Residence quality. You must be at least 25 years old and have identification and a major credit card at check-in. No pets. No smoking.
You’ll find no detail overlooked at this sprawling, Hill Country ranch-style resort! The Hyatt at Wild Oak Resort offers all the contemporary comforts of home paired with a rustic and relaxed sensibility. During your stay, this lovely two-bedroom suite will serve as your getaway home, featuring 1270 square feet and offering access to unparalleled Texas luxury.
Rustic furnishings fill this luxurious space, inviting you to kick back and relax Texas-style. You’ll love the elegance of the living room, complete with dark wood furnishings and plush sofas, as well as the quiet sophistication of the dining room table. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, ensuring that cooking is a breeze during your stay.
The master bedroom features a large, king-sized bed while the second bedroom has two full-sized beds. Each bed offers resort-quality bedding, ensuring you have a restful night’s sleep. The master bath features a spa-sized bathtub, and daily towel service is available upon request.
In addition to the incredible guest service that’s offered by the premier Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch Resort, you’ll have access to amazing facilities, such as a heated, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, lazy river, rejuvenating hot tub, a fully-equipped fitness center, and fire pit areas where you can relax with s’mores as the sun goes down. Golfers will love the championship level, Arthur Hills designed golf course. Enjoy casual, fine dining on site at JB’s Restaurant, or try out one of the multiple five-star restaurants in the area.
Your backyard contains 39 acres of sprawling Hill Country, perfect for hiking, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, and so much more! Even though you’ll be in a rustic, countryside resort, you’re just minutes away from downtown San Antonio, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, SeaWorld, and all of the amazing history, upscale shopping, fine dining, and entertainment San Antonio has to offer.
Please note that the resort has typical COVID restrictions, the latest information can be found here: https://hub.hyattresidenceclub.com/properties/hyatt-residence-club-san-antonio-wild-oak-ranch/
Enjoy an incredible resort experience at the Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1270 square feet, 118 square meters
King and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
San Antonio International Airport (SAT), Austin–Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
25 minutes by car (SAT), 1.5 hours by car (AUS)
Texas Hill Country and golf course views! Views may vary by unit.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
You will receive a guest certificate in your name. In order to issue the guest certificate, you must provide your full name, the number of guests in your party (up to six), your address, and a contact phone number. As our guest, you will be responsible for any expenses you incur (such as incidental charges to your room) during your stay.
The resort will charge the guest $39 as a split week fee upon check-out.
Activities of Interest
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas (20 minutes) - Experience an incredible and varied range of rides, featuring something for all ages!
- Seaworld San Antonio (6 minutes) - This popular park remains the largest marine park in the world!
- Hyatt Wild Oak Golf Course - Designed by Arthur Hills, this spectacular course features 27 holes of championship golf.
- San Antonio Museum of Art (20 minutes) - With an array of art from different cultures around the world, you'll want to spend hours exploring this incredible museum!
- Natural Bridge Caverns (40 minutes) - Explore your way through some of the largest caves and caverns in the United States.
Places of Interest
- San Antonio Riverwalk (20 minutes) - Stroll along the gorgeous natural scenery of the San Antonio River, providing access to all of San Antonio's best attractions, restaurants, and more.
- The Alamo (20 minutes) - Visit this important symbol of liberty, one of the most iconic sites in the area.
- San Antonio Main Plaza (20 minutes) - The central and historic part of San Antonio, the main plaza features a variety of entertainment and activities.
- San Antonio Botanical Garden (25 minutes) - With several gorgeous exhibits, this garden offers you the chance to get up close and personal with nature.
- Southerleigh Fine Food and Brewery (20 minutes) - Dishing up "Texas cross-cultural cuisine," this stylish eatery offers up a hearty menu.
Staff was wonderful! ”