Lahontan Lodge Luxury
Lahontan Lodge Luxury
Nestled in the incredible community of Lahontan, this stunning three-bedroom lodge is the perfect mountain getaway for you and your family. Surrounded by the Sierra Nevada Mountains in a secluded valley just minutes from the shores of Lake Tahoe, this beautiful home offers 3100 square feet for you to spread out and relax. Welcome to one of the finest private golf communities in the nation!
Your gorgeous lodge getaway is decked out with natural elements, primarily stone and wood, creating a rustic sensibility that will blow you away. The living room, while unbelievably spacious, feels calm and cozy, with plush, upscale seating surrounding a stone fireplace for warmth. The high, vaulted ceilings have exposed wooden beams running across them, and allow for natural light to fill the space.
The plethora of wooden finishes continues on into the open-concept kitchen, equipped with everything you’ll need to whip up a delicious meal. A wooden preparation table sits at the center of the space and doubles as a breakfast bar, perfect for a morning cup of coffee or afternoon snack. The master chef of the group will love the custom cabinetry and state of the art appliances. Once you’re done with dinner, head outside to your expansive deck and sink into the rejuvenating waters of the hot tub, perfect to soothe your aching muscles after a day on the lake or in the mountains.
The cabin-like ambiance of the home can be felt most prominently in the bedrooms, where you’ll feel cozy and warm as you snuggle in for a restful night’s sleep. The master is gorgeous, with vaulted ceilings and a plush, king-sized bed. The next two guest bedrooms both offer queen-sized beds and the same amount of elegance.
At Lahontan Golf Club, you’ll experience a mountain getaway beyond your wildest dreams. The integration of natural materials in every building allows the property to blend seamlessly into its sweeping landscape – the perfect spot for you and your family to explore life’s finer pleasures. Lahontan offers two golf courses, an 18-hole championship course and a 9-hole par three course, both designed by legendary golf professional Tom Weiskopf. Besides world-class golf, enjoy access to the Lodge, where you’ll find gourmet dining, a golf shop, a driving range, croquet lawn, indoor/outdoor soaking tubs, a day spa, and state of the art fitness center. Lahontan’s own trout stream is perfect for a day spent fishing, or head to Gooseneck Reservoir to view native wildlife. There’s also a community trail system for hiking, biking, and cross-country skiing.
The North Lake Tahoe location of this amazing property gives you access to a plethora of activities and dining options. Spend your days out on Lake Tahoe or Donner Lake, shopping in Truckee, or just lounging in your own backyard. There are plenty of amazing restaurants in the area, sure to provide wonderful fare for a night on the town! In the winter, you’ll have access to world-class skiing at Northstar, where you can catch some air on thrilling slopes!
After just one visit, you’ll breathe in the cool mountain air and discover how magical Lahontan is!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3100 square feet, 288 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Reno–Tahoe International Airport (RNO), Truckee Tahoe Airport (TKF)
50 minutes by car (RNO), 10 minutes by car (TFK)
Spectacular meadow, forest, and mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Northstar Ski Area (15 minute drive) - Hit the slopes at this world-class mountain resort!
- Tahoe Whitewater Tours (10 minute drive) - Get your thrills on the water as you raft through huge waves.
- Piping Rock Equestrian Center (15 minute drive) - Take a leisurely horseback ride through stunning mountain scenery.
- Truckee Bike Park (10 minute drive) - This park is perfect for bikers of all skill levels.
- Coyote Moon Golf Course (15 minute drive) - Lose yourself in the stunning scenery and quiet beauty of this mountain golf course.
Places of Interest
- Cottonwood Restaurant and Bar (10 minute drive) - With spectacular mountain views and even better food, this is your main destination for fine dining in Truckee.
- Donner Memorial State Park (15 minute drive) - Visit the site of the famed Donner Camp!
- Fifty Fifty Brewing Co. (10 minute drive) - This local microbrewery features delicious brews and a tasty menu.
- Tahoe National Forest (1.5 hour drive) - You'll love the incredibly scenic views throughout the trails in this national forest.
- Lake Tahoe (20 minute drive) - Water sports galore await you at Lake Tahoe!
Gorgeous new home
This house is stunning and state of the art! It is in the prestigious development of Lahanton with homes ranging from .5 to 5 acres so there is a lot of privacy. The home is brand new and decorated beautifully. I highly recommend it and wish to return. ”