Fasching Haus Aspen
Fasching Haus Aspen
Brand new designer remodel of this condo in a coveted location! Ground level. Every luxury thought out and ready for your comfort!
Located just two blocks from the Silver Queen Gondola, this lovely two-bedroom property at Fasching Haus is the perfect spot for your next ski getaway! Whether you’re with friends or family, this 1200 square foot property offers everything you’ll need to have a blast in the mountains. With spacious layouts, modern amenities, and access to an elegant courtyard, you’ll want for nothing!
As you step inside your alpine oasis, you’ll be struck by the massive stone fireplace that serves as the focal point of the living room. You’ll spend many an evening surrounding this earthy spot, enjoying the warmth from a roaring fire as you luxuriate in high-end furnishings. Sleek, hardwood floors run through the main living space, complimenting the natural decor. When it’s time for dinner, the pristine kitchen is outfitted with modern appliances to ensure you and your guests can dine on delicious home-cooked meals.
When it’s time for bed, this lovely home offers two bedrooms to choose from, each outfitted with luxurious linens and a soothing sense of decor. The master features a plush, king-sized bed and access to a spacious master bathroom. The next bedroom has two twin beds, perfect for kids.
When you’re not luxuriating in your mountain oasis, head outside to the elegant courtyard. The spacious swimming pool is heated year round, and the hot tub is perfect for a rejuvenating soak after a day on the slopes. If you’d like to keep to a routine during your stay, take advantage of the small workout room on site. The concierge at the front desk is available to assist you whenever you need help planning your activities in Aspen.
No matter the season, Aspen offers a great getaway for you and your family. Just a quick walk away from the gondola, you won’t have trouble hitting the slopes each and every day. Besides great skiing, you’ll be a quick distance away from Aspen’s thriving downtown and other amazing skiing locations. Aspen Highlands and Snowmass are both only minutes away, and golfers will love how close Aspen’s incredible golf club is. A unique town and not quite like any other place in the American West, Aspen combines alpine sensibilities with the glitz and glamour of Hollywood. No matter the season, you’ll have a plethora of outdoor activities at your disposal, and plenty of upscale foodie-favorite restaurants to try afterward. Come in the summer catch the local music festival, or get your exercise in with mountain biking. There’s so much to do, you won’t want to miss a beat!
Experience the luxury of Fasching Haus in Aspen!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Aspen–Pitkin County Airport (ASE), Denver International Airport (DEN)
15 minutes by car (ASE), 4 hours by car (DEN)
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Aspen Mountain Ski Area (5 minute walk) - Ski down the slopes of this amazing resort, just minutes away.
- Snowmass Creek Outfitters (35 minute drive) - Experience Aspen and Snowmass with an authentic horseback ride.
- Aspen Music Festival - From June to August, enjoy classical music from all over the country.
- Elk Mountain Expeditions (8 minute drive) - Take an adventurous whitewater rafting tour, guaranteed to give you the adrenaline rush of a lifetime!
- Aspen Golf Club (8 minute drive) - This amazing course impresses with its stunning views, challenging play, and relaxed yet luxurious atmosphere.
Places of Interest
- Maroon Bells (40 minute drive) - These twin peaks are a favorite spot for hikers and wildlife-watchers, boasting beautiful vistas and breathtaking scenery!
- Aspen Highlands (10 minute drive) - Visit the preferred ski area among Aspen locals for more than 50 years!
- Aspen Brewing Company (5 minute drive) - Offering a wide variety of beer, the Aspen Brewing Company's tap room encourages visitors to grab a pint, and drink in the views that surround them!
- Smuggler Mountain Trail (8 minute drive) - The gorgeous Smuggler Mountain Trail takes hikers through stunning scenery and exceptional views.
- Meat & Cheese (5 minute drive) - A darling of local foodies, this rustic eatery offers an eclectic mix of wines, cheeses, cured meats, and bread.
Wonderful condo right in town. Great complex with well maintained pool and hot tub. Hosts couldn’t have been more accommodating. Hope to visit again! ”
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility