Luxurious Log Cabin
Luxurious Log Cabin
This classic family ski home is ready to make your mountain dreams a reality! Boasting 5300 square feet and six bedrooms, your entire family will have more than enough space to enjoy the brisk mountain air in Telluride. This lovely mountain paradise offers easy access to the Bridges Ski Run and is only a five-minute drive away from the core of Mountain Village, making it one of the best getaways in the whole town.
This elegant log home comes professionally furnished, featuring an open floor plan and vaulted ceilings that combine together to offer impressive amounts of natural light. The massive great room centers around a giant stone fireplace and is surrounded by wood-paneled walls and finishes, completing the rustic-chic feel of the home. Giant windows allow for striking views of the scenery, and you’ll love heading out to the main level deck to take in striking sunset views over the Northern Peaks.
When it’s time for dinner, the masterful kitchen provides state of the art appliances and cookware that rival any of Telluride’s impressive restaurants. Grab a seat at the breakfast bar and enjoy watching the culinary expert of the group whip up a delicious meal the whole family can enjoy at the elegant, booth-style dining table. After dinner, the fun continues on the lower level, where you’ll find a large, family gathering area with a saloon-style bar. Mix up a drink and head outside to the hot tub, where the rejuvenating waters will relax you after a thrilling day on the slopes.
This amazing home offers not one, but two incredible master suites to choose from, along with four other spacious bedrooms for your guests. The two master suites are situated on the upper level, both outfitted with plush king-sized beds and spectacular master bathrooms, both offering deep, soaking bathtubs. The next two bedrooms have queen-sized beds. On the lower level adjacent to the entertainment space, there’s a huge bunk room with extra bedding. There’s also an exercise room outfitted with queen and twin beds that could serve as extra space.
This gorgeous property is ideally located for the perfect alpine experience. A quick distance from the slopes, you’ll have a blast spending all day on the slopes at Telluride Mountain Resort! When you’re not on the mountain, head to the village for some shopping and fine dining. Telluride has a great foodie scene - you may even consider a food tour during your stay! If you visit in the summer, there’s still plenty of incredible outdoor activity to take advantage of, such as scenic hikes through mountain scenery that will take your breath away.
This lovely log home will serve as your mountain paradise in Telluride!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5300 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen + Twin, and Bunk
16 guests maximum
Telluride Regional Airport (TEX), Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ)
15 minutes by car (TEX), 1.5 hours by car (MTJ)
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Telluride Ski Resort (10 minute drive) - One of Colorado's premier attractions, Telluride offers spectacular slopes and terrain.
- Bear Creek Falls (20 minute drive) - Surrounded by rugged cliffs, Bear Creek Falls offers a challenging and fun hike that leads to breathtaking scenery.
- Telluride Gondola (20 minute drive) - From May to October, enjoy the city from a bird's eye view on the gondola.
- Tasting Telluride Food Tour (7 minute drive) - Telluride isn't just known for its slopes! Check out this incredible food tour and eat your way through town.
- Telluride Offroad Outfitters (5 minute drive) - If you're looking for a thrilling adventure into the wilderness, take a jeep tour into the rugged mountain scenery that surrounds you.
Places of Interest
- Mountain Village (5 minute drive) - You'll love the stunning array of scenery as well as the charming shops and restaurants in Gondola Plaza.
- The Telluride Brewing Company (10 minute drive) - After a day on the slopes, head to this hip microbrewery where you can sip on artisanal beers.
- Telluride Gallery of Fine Art (20 minute drive) - Visitors will enjoy contemporary pieces, international works, and a wide range of mediums.
- Alpino Vino (15 minute drive) - Enjoy fine, mountain dining at its best with authentic and elegant Italian fare.
- Cosmopolitan (20 minute drive) - Feel classy and elegant while you dine on new American fare.
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet