The Whiteface Lodge Grand Lodge Suite
Lake Placid, New York
The Whiteface Lodge Grand Lodge Suite
***Please note these photos are of a typical unit. Decor and design may vary.
Enjoy luxury at its finest at this Grand Lodge Suite at The Whiteface Lodge. This incredibly spacious three-bedroom suite will serve as your home away from home during your trip to Lake Placid, stretching effortlessly over 2200 square feet and accommodating up to ten guests. There are only six Grand Lodge Suites in the entire resort, providing an air of exclusivity you won’t find anywhere else. After a day spent enjoying fabulous amenities, spend your evenings lounging on your private balcony overlooking breathtaking mountain views!
As you enter the suite, you’ll be struck by the welcoming nature of the warm, mountain décor. The den is lavishly appointed with handcrafted Adirondack-style furnishings and a glowing fireplace that will serve as the perfect gathering place for your group at the end of the day. The kitchen features sleek wooden cabinetry, gleaming granite countertops, and state of the art. appliances. The dining area is highlighted by a gorgeous light fixture, creating an elegant atmosphere for dinner.
The master bedroom of this lovely suite features a generous king-sized bed, along with a private bathroom. The master bathroom is incredibly spacious, featuring a jetted tub and separate shower. The first guest bedroom offers a queen-sized bed, and the third has two twins. If you require extra sleeping space, the sleeping porch and living room both have foldout sofas.
Whiteface Lodge offers an unbeatable experience, from the magnificent views to the awesome activities and amenities offered. The combination of warm hospitality and a 24-hour concierge will provide the perfect level of pampering to your stay. Whether you’re spending the day canoeing in the summer or ice skating in the winter, you’ll love ending each night with dinner in the Kanu Restaurant and Lounge, offering classic culinary creations to enjoy. The Lodge is just a few minutes away from Lake Placid proper, and a short drive away from amazing skiing at Whiteface Mountain. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Adirondacks with days spent hiking, horseback riding, and more. If you’re looking to keep to a routine during your stay, the spa and fitness center will delight you!
You’ll love the serenity and finery a stay at the Whiteface Lodge affords!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet, 205 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Lake Placid Airport (LKP), Adirondack Regional Airport (SLK)
10 minute by car (LKP), 25 minutes by car (SLK)
Stunning views of Whiteface Mountain!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Adirondack Mountains (50 minute drive) - See the gorgeous mountains while hiking or rafting.
- Whiteface Mountain Ski Resort (20 minute drive) - Head out for a day on the slopes at your stop for winter sports!
- John Brown's Farm Trails (10 minute drive) - Explore the trails around the home and burial site of American abolitionist John Brown!
- Whiteface Club and Resort Golf (5 minute drive) - Take the opportunity to play on one of the best courses in New York!
Places of Interest
- Ausable Chasm (1 hour drive) - Take your pick from tours, cliff hikes, mountain biking, or river rafting!
- Interlaken Inn Restaurant (5 minute drive) - Enjoy fine dining inside this premier historic victorian home.
- Winterface Lake Placid Olympic Center (5 minute drive) - See where the "Miracle on Ice" took place at this historic winter olympic site.
- Salt of the Earth Bistro (8 minute drive) - With interesting takes on traditional dishes, this bistro features a lovely dining atmosphere.
Excellent Resort in the Adirondacks
Great experience at the Whiteface Lodge. The unit is very spacious and the staff is very helpful and friendly. Highly recommended!”