Heart of Vienna
Heart of Vienna
This elegant one-bedroom apartment features one of the very best locations in all of Vienna! Located in the heart of the first district, the historic building of your 1400 square foot residence dates back to the Baroque period but was fully renovated in 2016 with all the modern luxuries you could desire. Walking distance from delicious, Michelin star restaurants, museums, and famous sites, you’ll have a wonderful time in this magical city!
As you step into the entrance hall of your fourth-floor apartment, you’ll be met with a giant map of Vienna, ensuring you’ll easily find your way around the city during your stay! A set of double doors takes you from the foyer to the spacious living area, painted a deep Vienna red and boasting elegant décor and antiques. Sip on a glass of wine as you relax in upscale furnishings while large windows allow for ample amounts of natural light to flow inside.
When it’s time for dinner, take advantage of the fully=equipped kitchen, complete with a Nespresso machine to help wake you up in the morning. After you’ve had your fill of dinner, the spacious bedroom features plush bedding and a walk-in closet so you have room for everything you bring. The bathroom is pristine and polished, complete with a separate shower and bathtub situated underneath a glittering chandelier. If you require extra sleeping space, there is a very comfortable sofa.
Filled with Baroque architecture, imperial palaces, and some of the world’s richest musical history, Vienna is the perfect spot for a romantic and adventure-filled getaway. Spend your days exploring the same streets as the likes of Mozart and Beethoven, educating yourself at one of the city’s incredible museums, or exploring gorgeous palaces inside and out. Vienna has a renowned culinary scene, and some of the best are within walking distance of your gorgeous apartment. If you have the chance, make sure you visit the exquisite Vienne Opera House – you’ll be blown away!
Experience the true magic of Vienna!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
4 guests maximum
Vienna International Airport - VIE
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Schonbrunn Gardens (30 minute train) - These gorgeous gardens are worth a visit, perfect for a blissful walk on a sunny afternoon.
- Vienna Zoo (30 minute train) - Located within the grounds of Schönbrunn Palace, this is the oldest zoo in the world, dedicated to conservation and preservation.
- Belvedere Museum (25 minute train) - You'll be struck by the staggering amount of artwork at this museum.
- Vienna State Opera (10 minute walk) - Don't miss your chance to buy tickets to one of the most acclaimed opera houses in the world.
- Donauturm Viewing Tower (20 minute train) - Head to the top of this recognizable building for sweeping views of the city.
Places of Interest
- Schönbrunn Palace (30 minute train) - Once the palace of the Habsburgs, this baroque palace is an exquisite construction.
- St Stephen’s Cathedral (5 minute walk) - Visit the most important church in all of Austria!
- The Spanish Riding School (3 minute walk) - Enjoy a tour of this historic building, or watch equestrian demonstrations or trainings!
- Fabios (1 minute walk) - This innovative Mediterranean restaurant is a must for any visitor to Vienna.
- At Eight (10 minute train) - At Eight offers you the chance to dine on authentic and elegant Viennese cuisine.
This apartment was fabulous! Our host, Jackie, was warm, friendly, and accommodating. There was nothing missing that we could have needed or wanted. The apartment was large and very tastefully decorated. The location was perfect. The Internet was on and off, but cafés in the area were helpful. Don’t miss this place! ”
Right in the very heart of Vienna
A very spacious apartment in the centre of Vienna. As far as location is concerned, you can’t get much better than this. However being in the heart of everything, you need to prepared for street noise; particularly if you’re a light sleeper because all the support services start up at 6am.”
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo