SeaNet Co. Yachts - Sunseeker Manhattan 60 "IOS"
Newport Beach, California
SeaNet Co. Yachts - Sunseeker Manhattan60 "IOS"
*Important Note* SeaNet stays are only 6 day stays. The dates provided will reflect a Thursday - Thursday week. However, you will only be staying with SeaNet for a Thursday - Wednesday week. All Keys and Fees will accurately reflect 6 day stays.
Sexy, Exquisite, and Jaw Dropping are just some adjectives to describe this beauty. Versatile in layout and an amazing ride give the Manhattan 60 all the most desirable traits one should look for in a perfect fly-bridge motor yacht.
Designed for leisure, you can relax and socialize on the spacious fly-bridge or enjoy the stylish interiors and roomy living areas below. She is an ideal choice for accommodating family or entertaining friends, guaranteeing a warm reception for everyone who boards her.
“Sunseeker Manhattan 60” yacht has three staterooms, besides crew area, all provided with toilets and separated showers. This Manhattan 60 is well equipped and ready to take you and your guests to your favorite anchorage or cruising grounds.
Explore other great destinations like Laguna Beach, San Diego, Long Beach or Catalina Island. The Absolute 60 FLY has room for 12 people and overnight accommodations for 6 of your friends and family.
Onboard Activities include:
Yacht with 2 levels
3 cabins, 3 heads, 60 feet long
King, Queen, and Twin
6 guests maximum
John Wayne Airport - SNA
20 minutes by car
Vies of Newport Beach and the Ocean
Provisioning and Other Fees
Provisioning Fees will be budgeted at a base cost of $1500/day. This would include crew, an allocation of fuel and basic provisions. Extra costs will be required for premium provisions and transient moorage. Upon completion of the voyage a statement will be provided with summary of actual expenses against budget that can be settled or refunded.
Activities of Interest
- Surfing - Test your skills at one of San Diego's most popular pastimes!
- Dock near one of the many harbor front promenades and enjoy wine tasting and local eateries.
- Visit one of the most marine protected areas of California and enjoy some Whale Watching.
- Take advantage of the largest recreational bays on the west coast with fishing, paddle boarding, and other water sports activities.
Places of Interest
- Disneyland - Your kids will love the magical feeling of experiencing Disneyland!
- Balboa Peninsula - Vist the Balboa Peninsula and Pier to enjoy some fun activities such as the Balboa Fun Zone and fine eateries.
- Access to paddle boards, snorkeling gear, and fishing equipment will make for a fun few days during your stay on the yacht.
John & Corki
Great time. AMAZING Capt Troy....”