If you’re looking to be in the middle of all the action in Telluride, look no further than this stunning downtown four-bedroom penthouse! Nestled on 2700 square feet, this spacious penthouse is perfectly located just a short walk away from the base of the Gondola/Lift 8. When you’re this close to the slopes and all the activity Main Street has to offer, you’re sure to have a blast!
When you enter into this lovely penthouse, you’re met with an entryway outfitted with functional flagstone tile flooring, great for dumping your ski gear after a long day on the slopes. There are coat hooks, shelves, and spacious cubbies, all perfect for holding your gear and accessories until you’re ready to roll the next day. The spacious living room boats incredible mountain views and large windows that let in natural light from all angles. Luxuriate in plush sofas and chairs during leisurely afternoons as the sun sinks low outside. A small den is located just off the kitchen, equipped with a gas fireplace and flat screen television, perfect for cozy evenings in!
The open layout easily moves into the dining and kitchen areas, where the master chef of the group will spend their time whipping delicious homemade meals for everyone. The open kitchen features stainless steel appliances and sleek, granite countertops. Settle in at the breakfast bar for your morning coffee, or head to the elegant dining table for more formal meals. After everything’s been cleaned up, head to one of two expansive decks to take in the picturesque sunset over the mountains.
Located on the top level, you’ll find the sumptuous master suite, outfitted with a plush king-sized bed and a comfortable sitting area with a pull-out sleeper sofa. The large, en-suite bathroom features a jetted soaking tub, steam shower, and separate his and hers sinks. The guest master is located on the middle level and offers a queen-sized bed, and the first queen guest bedroom can also be found on this level. The other guestroom features two twin beds, perfect for kids.
This gorgeous property is ideally located for the perfect alpine experience. You’ll have a blast spending all day on the slopes at Telluride Mountain Resort! When you’re not on the mountain, head to the village for some shopping and fine dining. Telluride has a great foodie scene - you may even consider a food tour during your stay! If you visit in the summer, there’s still plenty of incredible outdoor activity to take advantage of, such as scenic hikes through mountain scenery that will take your breath away.
Winter or summer, this home will meet all of your mountain expectations!
**Please note this property is located adjacent to a popular restaurant in downtown Telluride.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2700 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
9 guests maximum
Telluride Regional Airport (TEX), Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ)
15 minutes by car (TEX), 1.5 hours by car (MTJ)
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Telluride Ski Resort (3 minute walk to gondola) - One of Colorado's premier attractions, Telluride offers spectacular slopes and terrain.
- Bear Creek Falls (5 minute walk to trail) - Surrounded by rugged cliffs, Bear Creek Falls offers a challenging and fun hike that leads to breathtaking scenery.
- Telluride Gondola (3 minute walk) - From May to October, enjoy the city from a bird's eye view on the gondola.
- Tasting Telluride Food Tour (20 minute drive) - Telluride isn't just known for its slopes! Check out this incredible food tour and eat your way through town.
- Telluride Offroad Outfitters (20 minute drive) - If you're looking for a thrilling adventure into the wilderness, take a jeep tour into the rugged mountain scenery that surrounds you.
Places of Interest
- Smuggler's Brewpub - This rustic, chic restaurant offers delicious pairings of beers and craft cocktails, and sits just adjacent to your home!
- Mountain Village (20 minute drive) - You'll love the stunning array of scenery as well as the charming shops and restaurants in Gondola Plaza.
- The Telluride Brewing Company (10 minute drive) - After a day on the slopes, head to this hip microbrewery where you can sip on artisanal beers.
- Telluride Gallery of Fine Art (3 minute walk) - Visitors will enjoy contemporary pieces, international works, and a wide range of mediums.
- Alpino Vino (25 minute drive) - Enjoy fine, mountain dining at its best with authentic and elegant Italian fare.
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet