Cape Town, South Africa
Clifton Beach House
CLIFTON BEACH HOUSE
Clifton is often referred to as the St. Tropez of Cape Town, with international jet-setters and locals flocking to its white sandy beaches. There are four beaches in Clifton, each with its own distinct vibe and no shortage of bronzed sun-worshippers sprawled out on the pristine sands.
This stunning two bedroom 1,700 square foot villa extends over two floors and is located right on the famous Third Beach of Clifton, one of the most exclusive stretches of sand on the Atlantic coast.
The villa can accommodate up to four guests. Two in the master bedroom with a queen-sized bed and two in adult-sized bunk beds.
The entire space features spacious indoor and outdoor dining areas and is well lit thanks to the large panel windows which allow lots of natural light to filter in during the day, making sure you wake up kissed by the warm South African sun every morning.
Cook up a storm in the two spacious kitchens and invite your friends over to make some great memories in the bright lounge as you relax together chatting away and sipping a nice cocktail prepped in the dedicated bar area of the apartment.
And when the day is done, perhaps after a day spent sunbathing at the beach, relax and unwind in the big Jacuzzi and forget all the worries of the modern world.
Fiber WiFi and Apple TV are also available.
If you're looking for a relaxing beach holiday in the Western Cape, it genuinely doesn't get any better than this: you'll fall in love with this lovely villa and its amazing location and never want to go home.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1700 square feet
Queen and Bunk
4 guests maximum
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
30 minutes by car
...heavenly Atlantic Ocean views from Clifton's Third Beach!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Boulders Beach - This gorgeous hidden beach lies along the False Bay coastline, and is most famous for its penguin population. Many people swim here just a few feet away from the penguin community.
- Oudekraal Beach - The spiritual, historical and natural importance of this area has left this piece of paradise relatively untouched. The parking lot sits above the beach with a boma and braai area for functions.
- Paragliding - One of the most popular activities in South Africa, for those of you who have always nurtured a dream of flying.
- Wine tours - From Stellenbosch to Paarl, if there's one thing you won't be doing without during your holiday, that is a glass of excellent wine.
- The Hussar Grill - Now regarded as one of South Africa’s premier grill rooms, Hussar’s only serves the best, Class-A, grain-fed beef and game.
Places of Interest
- Third Beach (Instantly) - The four beaches of Clifton (named 1st through 4th) on the Atlantic coastline are impossibly beautiful. Most people can only handle a few minutes in the cold water, but the setting is well worth it.
- Table Mountain National Park (15 mins) - This world heritage site draws 4.2 million visitors a year and boasts majestic mountains, beautiful beaches and sparkling seas.
- Cape Town Stadium (15 mins) - One of South Africa's most iconic landmarks, where every visit is as unique as the structure itself.
- V&A Waterfront (15 mins) - Set on the edge of a natural, historic working harbour, it offers local and international visitors a cosmopolitan mix of experiences ranging from leisure, shopping and exclusive entertainment.
- Cape of Good Hope (1 hr 30 mins) - This 77.5-sq-km section of Table Mountain National Park includes awesome scenery, fantastic walks, great birdwatching and often-deserted beaches.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo