Raccoon Ridge - 1
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Raccoon Ridge - 1
Perched on 3100 square feet high above the Smoky Mountains, this six-bedroom alpine cabin features amazing access to the attractions of Pigeon Forge and natural splendor galore! When you’re not hanging out in this rustic retreat, you’ll be experiencing Dollywood, The Island, The Smoky Mountains, and so much more. After a day filled with family fun, return to this welcoming home away from home and soak in the hot tub while you drink in the views!
High, vaulted ceilings characterize the great room, along with surfaces constructed almost completely from timber, accentuating the natural ambiance of the space. A rustic vibe paired with all the modern comforts of home makes this stunning getaway the ultimate mountain retreat. Start each morning with a cup of hot coffee on your expansive deck as you take in the sights and sounds of the Smokies, and end each day surrounding the stone fireplace in the living room, cozying up to the roaring flames.
While you’ll love trying the delicious restaurants in Pigeon Forge, there’s almost no need when you have a restaurant-quality kitchen right at your disposal! Complete with stainless steel appliances and high-end cutlery and cookware, you’ll have everything you need to whip up something delicious. There’s also a gas grill on the deck for anyone who’s in the mood for an alfresco barbecue. Dine on your meal as you look out over sweeping mountain vistas.
As your eyes grow heavy with sleep, find refuge in one of six spacious bedrooms. Each room features a plush, king-sized bed, and is designed in a soothing alpine style. Each bed is outfitted with brand-new sheets and linens to ensure a peaceful night’s rest. There’s a queen bunk bed in the bonus room if you require extra space. Before calling it a night, head upstairs to the loft to play some classic arcade games or a game of pool, or step outside and sink into the rejuvenating waters of your private hot tub.
This stunning cabin is located just minutes away from the top local attractions in Pigeon Forge. Spend your days exploring the Smoky Mountains or discovering a multitude of sites such as the Titanic Museum, the Island, the Historic Old Mill, and Dollywood! There are plenty of opportunities to hike, raft, horseback ride, and explore the surrounding beauty of the area. At night, head to Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg for some delicious restaurants and nightlife attractions!
Let this exquisite mountain cabin chase your troubles away!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3100 square feet, 288 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, and King
18 guests maximum
Gatlinburg Pigeon Forge Airport (GKT), McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS)
25 minutes by car (GKT), 1 hour by car (TYS)
Smoky Mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
There is a mandatory $300 cleaning fee required for each stay at this residence. This cost is required to be paid directly to the owner before the reservation begins.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster (15 minute drive) - Take a ride on the first mountain coaster of the Smoky Mountains!
- Mountain Moonshine Tastings (15 minute drive) - Take part in the moonshine Appalachian tradition!
- Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park and Ski Area (25 minute drive) - In the winter this is the perfect spot for sledding!
- Great Smoky Mountain National Forest (20 minute drive) - In addition to biking, hiking, and even horseback riding trails, this park features magnificent vistas.
- Smoky Mountain Riding Stables (25 minute drive) - Take a ride through incredible mountain scenery.
Places of Interest
- Tennessee Homemade Wines (20 minute drive) - Made with local fruit and crafted by local hands, these wines are delicious.
- Dollywood (15 minute drive) - Don't miss the down home fun at Dollywood!
- Local Goat (20 minute drive) - This casual hub offers some of the best fare in all of Pigeon Forge, with locally-sourced ingredients and delicious craft beer.
- Pancake Pantry (20 minute drive) - Enjoy some delicious pancakes for breakfast!
- The Island (15 minute drive) - Enjoy attractions, rides, and restaurants at this amazing amusement park!
Great location, beautiful view, large square footage great fir family gatherings with children, however not well appointed by Third Home Standards. It is more of a Air Band B with just the basics.”
Incredible Views And Fantastic Location!
The house itself was pristine and wonderful, but the best part has to be the incredible views from the deck - the pictures don't do them justice! Would go back in a heartbeat!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet