From the moment you step inside, this gorgeous Germantown gem will take your breath away! Boasting 2200 square feet and three bedrooms in one of Music City’s hippest neighborhoods, you’ll spend your getaway surrounded by contemporary design, sleek décor, and bright, airy spaces. Just a few short blocks away from trendy restaurants and the lights of Broadway, you won’t find a cooler spot for your trip.
Enter in this urban oasis and you’ll be struck by the kind and welcoming ambiance, immediately making you feel right at home. Warm, natural light fills the living room, where you’ll find a soothing, neutral color palette and upscale décor. Unique detailing can be found throughout the design, creating an elegant, yet fun space to spend your evenings before heading out on the town.
Shining hardwood floors stretch from the living room to the open-concept kitchen, creating a perfect spot for entertaining your guests with dinner and drinks. The kitchen features gourmet appliances and plenty of space for the master chef of the group to create tasty meals for everyone to enjoy. When dinner is served, gather around the rustic wooden dining table to dig in!
After a night on Broadway drinking in Music City, you’ll want nothing more than to sink into the plush covers of one of three spacious bedrooms. The second level of this home holds two bedrooms with queen-sized beds, and on the third level, you’ll find another queen bedroom that also features a sleeper sofa if you need the extra space. The third level bedroom boasts a pristine en-suite bathroom with a massive shower, along with private access to a lovely alfresco balcony.
If the stylish design of this Germantown getaway isn’t enough, you’ll be blown away by the unbeatable location. Germantown is home to some of the city’s most esteemed restaurants, such as 5th and Taylor and Butchertown Hall, both of which are just a quick walk away from your front door. If you’re in the mood for sports, you’re only a few short minutes from the Sounds Baseball Stadium and Titans football. Spend your nights exploring Broadway or any number of Nashville’s other bar scenes, and spend your days exploring the shops and boutiques around your home. You’ll never run out of things to do!
Make this Germantown home your Nashville getaway!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Nashville International Airport - BNA
25 minutes by car
Downtown Nashville skyline views!
Activities of Interest
- Ryman Auditorium (10 minute drive) - Take a tour or see an amazing show at this iconic Nashville venue.
- Grand Ole Opry (20 minute drive) - Experience country music history at this legendary venue!
- Historic RCA Studio B (15 minute drive) - This storied recording studio remains an icon that humbles all who enter its doors.
- Arrington Vineyards (40 minute drive) - Nestled among the beautiful hills of Arrington, this lovely vineyard offers plenty of delicious wines to try.
- Yazoo Brewing Company (10 minute drive) - With twice-weekly brewery tours, you'll learn about the brewing process and sip on delicious Yazoo beers.
Places of Interest
- The Parthenon (15 minute drive) - See why Nashville is known as "The Athens of the South" at this gorgeous green park and lovely tribute to the Parthenon.
- Belle Mead Plantation (20 minute drive) - Visit and marvel at this breathtaking plantation home.
- Broadway (10 minute drive) - Experience the lights of Nashville's most famous strip!
- 5th and Taylor (10 minute walk) - The lofty, rustic ambiance of this elegant eatery compliments the delicious fare.
- Butchertown Hall (5 minute walk) - Hang out in the beer garden, chowing down on smoked and wood-fire eats and sipping on crisp, cool beer.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo