Mountain Village, Colorado
Sky Run at Mountain Village in Telluride
Sky Run at Mountain Village
Gliding above in a gondola, Sky Run appears to be just another stately log cabin. However, this impressive four-bedroom, 6700 square foot masterpiece provides a mountain getaway unlike any other. More museum than home, the design of the décor in each living space will surprise you and leave you wanting more. Pair this with sweeping mountain vistas and wonderful proximity to the slopes, and you’ve got yourself the perfect Telluride holiday!
The first thing you’ll notice upon entering this home is the eclectic mix of artifacts and décor found throughout. During your stay, you’ll be surrounded by vintage festival posters, an old slot machine, a telescope, and even a shoe horn that looks like a duck.
There are so many homes in Telluride and Mountain Village that you see from the outside, and always try and imagine what they must be like on the inside. Gliding above in a gondola, 750 Mountain Village Blvd appears to be just another stately log cabin, but for anyone who gets the chance to glimpse inside, this first impression barely scratches the surface. Of all the visually stimulating thing you’ll see, however, nothing beats that first step into the cathedral-esque great room. Characterized by high, vaulted ceilings, timbered finishes, a grand stone fireplace, and some of the most magnificent views you’ll ever see, this truly is a getaway for the ages.
On the other side of the dual fireplace in the great room, you’ll find the state of the art kitchen, a perfect substitute for when you don’t feel like trying one of Telluride’s five-star restaurants. While the fire roars, fire up one of many gourmet appliances, all high-end and helping to ensure your meals are cooked to perfection. When dinner is served, you’ll love gathering in the stunning dining nook, surrounded by an array of windows so you can take in the view underneath a gorgeously wrought antlered chandelier.
With four spectacular bedrooms, this home has enough room for 14 guests in total. The master has a plush king-sized bed, and offers access to a gorgeous master bath, characterized by a lavish, deep soaking tub and striking detail. The next bedroom features a queen-sized bed, outfitted with the same style of lavish linens as the king. The next two bedrooms offer a combination of a queen bed and four bunk beds in each, providing more than enough room for everyone.
This magnificent home also features extra amenities that will be the cherry on top of a perfect stay. After getting home from the slopes, rest up in your private hot tub or sauna. On a pitch-black night, the observation deck has a telescope for your use, perfect for taking it the stars. For a casual movie night, enjoy taking advantage of the private theater room.
This gorgeous property is ideally located for the perfect alpine experience. Just minutes from the slopes, you’ll have a blast spending all day on the mountain at Telluride Mountain Resort! When you’re not on the slopes, head to the village for some shopping and fine dining. Telluride has a great foodie scene - you may even consider a food tour during your stay! If you visit in the summer, there’s still plenty of incredible outdoor activity to take advantage of, such as scenic hikes through mountain scenery that will take your breath away.
A truly wonderous retreat, you won’t find a more unique option in Telluride!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6700 square feet
King, Queen, Other, and Other
14 guests maximum
Telluride Regional Airport (TEX), Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ)
20 minutes by car (TEX), 1.5 hours by car (MTJ)
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Telluride Ski Resort - One of Colorado's premier attractions, Telluride offers spectacular slopes and terrain.
- Bear Creek Falls (25 minute drive) - Surrounded by rugged cliffs, Bear Creek Falls offers a challenging and fun hike that leads to breathtaking scenery.
- Telluride Gondola - From May to October, enjoy the city from a bird's eye view on the gondola.
- Tasting Telluride Food Tour (8 minute drive) - Telluride isn't just known for its slopes! Check out this incredible food tour and eat your way through town.
- Telluride Offroad Outfitters (5 minute drive) - If you're looking for a thrilling adventure into the wilderness, take a jeep tour into the rugged mountain scenery that surrounds you.
Places of Interest
- Mountain Village (10 minute drive) - You'll love the stunning array of scenery as well as the charming shops and restaurants in Gondola Plaza.
- The Telluride Brewing Company (15 minute drive) - After a day on the slopes, head to this hip microbrewery where you can sip on artisanal beers.
- Telluride Gallery of Fine Art (20 minute drive) - Visitors will enjoy contemporary pieces, international works, and a wide range of mediums.
- Alpino Vino (15 minute drive) - Enjoy fine, mountain dining at its best with authentic and elegant Italian fare.
- Cosmopolitan (25 minute drive) - Feel classy and elegant while you dine on new American fare.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet