Daytona Beach Shores, Florida
Famous as the birth of NASCAR racing and for All-America beach retreats, Daytona Beach Shores is the perfect spot for your next family getaway! Spend your time at this beautiful three-bedroom beachfront residence, located on 2000 square feet in one of the most luxurious complexes in the city. With incredible views of the ocean and sandy shores just behind the unit, you won’t find a better spot.
The interior layout of this spacious home is classic and elegant, offering you and your guests a fresh, lively space to spend your downtime. Relax in plush sofas inside, enjoying the coastal-inspired décor that surrounds you, or head outside to your expansive balcony to take in soaring ocean vistas. The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you’ll need to whip up delicious meals, or you can head to one of the many tasty seafood restaurants in Daytona!
Each of the three bedrooms features a distinct, ocean-inspired design, allowing you a peaceful spot to drift peacefully off to sleep. The master is decorated with deep, blue hues and offers a king-sized bed, along with access to a pristine master bath with a deep soaking tub. The second and third bedrooms each have two queen beds.
During your time at the Opus Complex, take advantage of the amazing amenities afforded to you. When you come up from the beach, take a dip in the oceanfront pool or rejuvenate your senses in the hot tub. If you’re interested in keeping to a routine during your stay, head to the state-of-the-art fitness center for a quick workout.
This amazing residence features an awesome location in Daytona. You’re just minutes away from the lights of downtown and the Boardwalk, where you’ll find beach-themed shops and delicious, family-friendly restaurants. You’re also close to Sunglow Pier, Ponce Inlet, and so many other coastal hamlets with their own vibe to offer. Spend your days fishing, swimming in the ocean, or take a day trip to Disney World, just an hour and a half away!
You’ll love your stay in the heart of Daytona Beach!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
10 guests maximum
Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB)
20 minute by car
Beachfront views! Direct oceanfront!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Walt Disney World (1.5 hour drive) - Savor the magic of Walt Disney World and explore your way through countless of your favorite animated classics!
- Sea Spirit Deep Sea Fishing (20 minute drive) - Head out on the water with an experience angler to reel in a big one!
- Cyrpess Head Golf Club (25 minute drive) - With challenging holes and a lovely layout, golfers of all skill levels will love this course.
- New Smyrna Beach Brewing Company (25 minute drive) - Enjoy a couple of delicious brews at this casual brewery.
- Congo River Mini Golf (1 minute walk) - This mini golf course is perfect for a family-friendly night out!
Places of Interest
- Daytona International Speedway (15 minute drive) - Come in town for the Daytona 500 and experience the thrill of racing!
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk (7 minute drive) - Lined with bars, restaurants, shops, and more, the boardwalk is the hub of entertainment in Daytona!
- Lighthouse Point Park (20 minute drive) - Head up the lighthouse to see the entire area from up above.
- Down the Hatch (20 minute drive) - Situated overlooking Ponce Inlet, this fish house serves up delicious dishes.
- Caribbean Jack's (10 minute drive) - Enjoy a fresh and casual seafood meal!