Secret Bay - Ylang Ylang Villa
Secret Bay - Ylang Ylang Villa
Ylang Ylang Villas - Rising up from the ground from a single stem, the Ylang Ylang Villas present a stunning architectural creation. Marveling at how the villas and their vast balconies are surrounded by trees, these residences have been called love nests, “bowers of bliss” or magical treehouse escapes.
The villas are called Ylang Ylang because their shape resembles the petals of this legendary flower, one that first originated in Indonesia, yet these days can be found growing on our property. Few plants better capture the essence of Secret Bay than the Ylang Ylang. Even its name is shrouded in mystery, either meaning ‘wilderness’, or ‘rare’. It fits perfectly to our location and the experiences we offer.
The nearly 1,600 square foot villas feature one bed and bath, a fully equipped kitchen in the verandah, two decks, an elevated pool directly accessible from the bedroom, a barbecue, and a hammock sofa—the ideal setting for an unforgettable retreat.
Note: The photos shown here are representative of Secret Bay Villas and may not be identical to the actual unit you reserve.
Due to the natural cliff landscape and unique nature of this property, children under 18 are only permitted with a signed waiver from the parents or guardian provided by Secret Bay.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 2030 square feet
2 guests maximum
Douglas-Charles Airport (DOM)
1 hour by car
Ocean and Mountain Views
Applicable on owner and exchange stays:
- Per stay Airport Transfers & Villa Preparation
Ylang Ylang: $330.00
- $90 per day In-Villa 5-Star Service includes Concierge Services (including scheduling of guided excursions, spa services and other activities, intimate Dining service- meals are served in-villa or on a private deck) and dedicated Villa Host service, including daily breakfast preparation in-villa, cleaning, laundry, and turndown service.
Activities of Interest
- Dine at Secret Bay’s innovative Zing Zing Restaurant, where the menu is conspicuously absent and the chef has free rein to create a culinary journey that honors the freshest, hyper-local ingredients sourced that day.
- Nourish the mind, body and soul with luxurious, all-natural treatments and wholistic therapies at Secret Bay’s three-walled Gommier Spa and riverside Bwa Mang Wellness Pavilion.
- Stop by Secret Bay's seaside Zamann Watersports Hut, your go-to destination for all things nautical — from beach pick ups for boat tours to complimentary access to adventure gear, kayaks, paddleboards, drybags, GoPros and more.
- Top picks for off-property excursions, all planned through concierge, include: horseback riding along a beach or rainforest trail, a guided row up the enchanting Indian River or a day of off-shore adventure with stops at the island’s best snorkel sites.
Places of Interest
- The Waitukubuli National Trail is the Caribbean’s first long distance trail, covering 115 miles throughout the island.
- Batibou Beach is an expansive and secluded soft-sand beach in the North-East of the island. The Atlantic Ocean here is calm enough for swimming and a gently sloping sea bed means you can wade out a good distance.
- With much of the island uninhabited, a large part of Dominica has been allocated to National Parks. A visit to the Morne Trois Pitons National Park (declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1997) is a must.
- The majestic twin waterfalls at Trafalgar are one of Dominica’s most popular attractions. The 125ft and 75ft falls can be viewed after a 15 minute walk on a relaxing trail through the rainforest.
- The Portsmouth Saturday market is a thriving scene of local people and produce and you will often be buying directly from the farmers who grew the crops.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet