Koh Samui, Thailand
Villa Akasha is a stylish, contemporary, luxury three-bedroom villa suitably located on 8600 square feet in a quiet area of Cheong Mon, only a short walk away from the white sandy beach of Koh Samui, the pearl of the island.
This elegant villa is naturally cooled by the tropical elements. It showcases a creative use of space that effortlessly blends external and internal living areas offering its guests ample privacy throughout. High ceilings, immaculate white floors, elegant yet still having Asian furniture and fixtures which all contribute to providing a peaceful and relaxing environment.
Villa Akasha offers three generous sized bedrooms, each one with its own chic ensuite bathroom. All bedrooms are comfortably furnished, complemented with an artistic flair. Fitted with individual entertainment systems, the bedrooms are all air-conditioned and the master bedroom also offers ceiling fans if preferred.
The elegant open planned living, dining and kitchen area is a charming space perfect for you and your party to socialize, entertain or just unwind after the activities of the day. The sophisticated, modern kitchen is highly functional and is fully equipped to prepare appetizing culinary dishes. The living area is open plan and includes an area to dine, sofas and lounges to relax, a large LCD screen TV, with DVD, CD, and satellite channels.
The villa also offers guests seamless access to the terrace, making it one big expansive and comfortable space to enjoy the outdoors. A pool area to relax, a convenient poolside kitchen and a dining table allow you to enjoy tropical alfresco dining under the stars. Even with the beach at the doorstep, the villa has its own 14-meter swimming pool, a bar terrace with a BBQ deck for that ultimate alfresco dining experience.
** 4 Surveillance Cameras around the villa. They can also be disconnected upon request.
These services are included in the Key value:
Villa Manager local support 24/7
Continental breakfast prepared by in-villa staff included
Daily maid cleaning service (bed linen is changed every third day)
Pool & Bath Towels provided and changed as necessary
Baby cot provided upon request free of charge
Airport transfers included (one trip each way)
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 8600 square feet
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Samui International Airport (USM)
7 minutes by car
Tropical gardens and Ocean View from the upper floor
Activities of Interest
- Cooking Classes - Learn and cook different Thai traditional dishes selected from a menu that includes more than 180 recipes.
- Jungle Tour - Experience the real jungle on this island from the back of an open top 4WD jeep.
- Drink Tasting Tour - Experience the local alcohol on this tour, tasting local rum, wine, ales and stop at the local brewery.
- Sunset/Sunrise Paddle Tour - Explore Samui's coastline while on a paddleboard taking in the breathtaking sunrise and sunset over the island.
Places of Interest
- Cheong Mon Beach (5 minutes by car) - Known as the best soft white sandy beach on the island.
- Wat Plai Laem (20 minute walk) - Visit this tranquil, colorful temple complex featuring a lake with an 18-armed statue of the goddess Guanyin.
- Wat Phra Yai (8 minutes by car) - Visit this majestic Buddhist temple featuring a giant golden Buddha statue.
- Elephant Sanctuary (20 minutes by car) - Set on 10 acres of forest land. Feed, walk with, and observe our gentle giants as they roam, socialise, bathe and enjoy a peaceful life.
- Na Muang Waterfall (1 hour by car) Visit this natural beauty, the most famous waterfall on Samui spilling down from the island's highest points offering a large pool perfect for swimming.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo