Villa Amani is a spectacular four-bedroom beachfront villa located in Amani Sea Resort, Watamu. Perfectly located on 2700 square feet just a few steps away from the luscious white sandy beach, giving you unrivaled views across the clear Indian Ocean.
The villa is bright and airy with an open feel. The villa has plenty of spaces to entertain, with lounges and dining areas both inside and outside of the property. The interior lounge and dining area are both bright, chic, modern and elegantly decorated. The verandah which stretches out from the interior lounge also has a lounge and dining area which are spacious, beautifully decorated and furnished making them perfect places to enjoy the sea breeze, views, and some al fresco dining. From the outdoor areas of the property, your views of the Indian Ocean are uninterrupted and you can sit and relax out there all day just watching the ocean.
Back inside of the villa, you will find the modern fully equipped kitchen perfect for cooking meals for your group.
Each of the four stunning bedrooms which are also ensuite at this sprawling property offer lovely draped mosquito nets covering the beds, and lavish bedding that will soothe you as you drift off to sleep at night. The bedrooms are spacious and elegantly decorated with unique features, fixtures, and designs. The bathrooms are equally stunning, with spacious showers and unique features.
The master bedroom of Villa Amani is truly outstanding. The spacious master bedroom features, four double door wardrobes, a desk, majestic king-sized bed and large doors leading to one of the highlights of this villa.
One of the highlights of the villa is the magnificent upstairs terrace. This terrace is spacious, a perfect sunbathing spot, perfect place to enjoy sun-down drinks with friends and take in the with views of the lawn, beach and Indian Ocean. This terrace also offers views on the oval-shaped swimming pool. The villa also has access to a second uniquely tilled swimming pool. There is also a tennis court which is accessible to guests.
The beach, just a few steps from this property, is a true example of a haven of peace. Villa Amani is truly perfect for a relaxing getaway and to experience the beauty of the Kenyan coastline.
**The villa benefits from 24/7 security service.
Villa Amani includes a full staff, including a chef and laundry service.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
King, King, King, and King
9 guests maximum
Malindi Airport (MYD)
3 hours and 20 minutes by car
Clear Indian Ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Diving - Dive within the Indian Ocean, experience an exciting adventure over and under water.
- Dolphin Tour - Have the opportunity to see majestic dolphins swim and jump in their natural habitat.
- Snorkeling - Sudi Island is perfect for snorkelling where you can see the colourful reefs and the plentiful fish species.
Places of Interest
- Malindi (35 minutes by car) - Visit this coastal city founded in the 13th century and once visited by Vasco da Gama.
- Mombasa (2 hours by car) - Visit Kenya's oldest and second largest city with a history spanning centuries.
- Watamu Marine National Park (25 minutes by car) - The park is part of a complex of marine and tidal habitats along the Kenya’s north coast with rich and diverse bird life, fish, turtles and dugongs.
- Arabuko Sokoke Forest - Visit this sprawling natural area with diverse animal & bird species & trails in a striking coastal setting.