Marriott's St. Kitts Beach Club - Three-Bedroom Oceanview Villa
Frigate Bay, Saint Kitts and Nevis
Marriott St. Kitts Beach Club – Three-Bedroom Oceanview Villa
***Please note these pictures are representative of a typical unit. Individual design and décor may vary.
Discover an exotic Caribbean retreat at the Marriott in Saint Kitts! Boasting uncrowded, unspoiled terrain and a mild climate, Saint Kitts is a coveted island paradise. There's no better place to experience the enduring appeal of this enchanting destination than Marriott's Beach Club, where relaxation and rejuvenation welcome you with every warm breeze. During your stay, you’ll enjoy access to a three-bedroom, 2100 square-foot ocean view villa.
Your well-appointed villa is invitingly spacious, so you’ll have ample living and dining space for the whole family or a group of friends. The living room is decorated in elegant, tropical hues, creating a soothing place to relax when you need some downtime from the beach or pool. Settle in for a fantastic meal after you cook in your fully equipped kitchen. You can dine indoors or step out on your fully furnished private balcony or patio.
With three bedrooms, this stunning villa sleeps up to ten guests. The first two bedrooms have king-sized beds and the third has two queens. Each of the en-suite bathrooms is clean and polished, with high-end bath amenities that are sure to relax you.
Within the St. Kitts Marriott Resort and The Royal Beach Casino, Marriott's St. Kitts Beach Club gives you access to a wealth of amenities. Spend a day of relaxation at three freshwater pools, plus enjoy island fare and tropical drinks at the hotel's eight restaurants and three lounges. You'll also have access to the Royal Beach Casino and Emerald Mist Spa. There is a 24-hour fitness center that provides daily yoga classes in addition to the training equipment. There is also a full-service spa! Make sure you check out the Activity Center as well.
Marriott's St. Kitts Beach Club puts you in the perfect location to enjoy the best of the island. Steps away from the stunning coastline, it’s the ideal place to enjoy sun and surf, or simply relax. When you’re done with the beach for the day, there are some amazing on-site dining options to choose from. At the pool, swim up to the Bohemia Beach Bar and sip on a tropical cocktail. Dine at Blu and delight in fresh seafood while you take in panoramic views of the Atlantic.
From pristine beaches to historic sites and emerald golf courses, St. Kitts offers endless opportunities for recreation and inspiration.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2100 square feet
King, King, and 2x Queen
10 guests maximum
Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport - SKB
15 minutes by car
Additional fees may apply to certain activities and/or amenities.
1st Vehicle: Complimentary onsite parking
Activities of Interest
- Purple Turtle Charters (5 minute drive) - Your trip starts with a glass of champagne and ends with an amazing diving and sailing excursion!
- Royal St. Kitts Golf Club (8 minute walk) - Don't miss the chance to play a round on this marvelous coastal course.
- Ocean's Beach Bar Lounge and Aqua Park (5 minute drive) - Families will love this park, offering food, entertainment, and stunning beach views!
- St. Kitt's Scenic Railway - Learn about the old sugar cane estates as you take in spectacular views of the island along the way.
- Mount Liamuiga (40 minute drive) - The highest peak on the island, you'll love the views of misty and lush rainforest on this hike.
Places of Interest
- Royal Beach Casino (1 minute walk) - For a night filled with glamour and fun, try your luck at the casino!
- Palms Court Gardens and Restaurant (15 minute drive) - For delicious Caribbean fare and a lush outdoor setting, head to this lovely eatery.
- Brimstone Hill Fortress (35 minute drive) - When you climb to the top on a clear day, you can see for miles!
- Sweet and Savory Bistro (2 minute walk) - Open early, this bistro's macaroons are to die for.
- Bombay Blues Restaurant (8 minute walk) - Delicious Indian cuisine awaits you at this great eatery!
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility