Villa Bella Malibu
Villa Bella Malibu
Just a block from the beach and featuring exhilarating white-water ocean views, Villa Bella Malibu is the ultra-luxurious coastal retreat of your dreams! This majestic three-bedroom estate sprawls over 4800 square feet and overlooks some of the most stunning vistas you’ll ever see. Close to excellent shopping, dining, and just a quick walk away from County Line Beach, you won’t find a more romantic spot in Malibu!
As you make your way up the grand spiral staircase to the main level, you’ll be struck by the extravagant natures of this Tuscan-style home, channeling old Italy at every turn. The great room is surrounded by large windows, filling the space with soft, natural light that glances off luxurious furnishings. The owner’s artistic sensibility is evident in the choice of décor and the antique touches that fill each space.
The exquisite kitchen and dining area serve as the heart of this massive estate. Designed for entertaining with a spacious, open-concept, in this space, you’ll find the same artistic style, but suited to a much more functional purpose. Take advantage of the high-end cookware and cutlery as well as state of the art appliances that are sure to help you whip up a scrumptious gourmet meal. If you’re in the mood for a barbecue, head out the French doors that lead to the wrap-around deck where you’ll find a gourmet grill and alfresco dining. As the sun goes down, spend the last moments of daylight in the private garden, offering plenty of seating and lovely vistas.
This romantic Tuscan villa offers accommodations for up to six in three luxurious suites. The grand master offers a plush, king-sized bed, complete with a master en-suite bath that has a steam shower and Bain Ultra Therapy Spa tub, perfect for maximum relaxation. The guest bedroom offers a queen-sized bed and a single day bed along with a spacious bath. Both of these suites open to comfortable sunset and ocean-view loggias, complete with gently swaying hammocks. The final bedroom offers a queen-sized bed and two single beds.
This magnificent villa is just a quick walk away from the soft sandy shores of County Line Beach, providing a serene place to spend your day marveling at the dramatic Pacific coast. The property is close by to plenty of five-star restaurants and boutique shopping, and the area itself enjoys infrequent traffic, making you feel miles away from the rest of the world. If you’re in the mood to explore, take yourself on a hike through splendid scenery, try the amazing wineries that Malibu has to offer, or take a guided horseback tour through the mountains or on the beach. The possibilities are endless!
A romantic coastal retreat is calling your name at Villa Bella Malibu!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Estate with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 4800 square feet, 446 square meters
King, King, and King
5 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport - LAX
1 hour and 10 minutes by car
Ocean and palm tree views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Concierge services can be provided if desired at the guests' expense.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Paddle Boarding/Kayaking/Surfing - Try your hand at any of these water activities!
- Bike Riding - Nearby restaurants, shops, and famous sites along the Pacific are all easily accessible by bike, and there are plenty of mountain bike trails around.
- Backbone Trail (25 minute drive) - Hike along this gorgeous trail, or head to the nearby Malibu Waterfalls.
- Horseback Riding - There are plenty of guided horseback riding excursions available along the mountains.
- Wineries - Visit local wineries and tasting rooms that rest along the Malibu Coast.
Places of Interest
- County Line Beach (10 minute walk) - Just outside your front door, grab a boogie board, paddle board, or surf board, and hit the waves!
- Malibu Pier (25 minute drive) - Watch the surfers, search for dolphins, and catch dinner at a wonderful waterfront restaurant.
- Getty Villa (35 minute drive) - Visit the ancient worlds of Greece and Rome at this lovely museum.
- Disneyland (1 hour and 45 minute drive) - The magic of Disney is close by, and perfect for a day trip!
- Nobu Malibu (25 minute drive) - Dine on Iron Chef Nobu Matsuhisa's Japanese delicacies in a modern, beachfront setting.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet