Quintess Collection - Fort Lauderdale Ocean Resort Residences at the Conrad
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Quintess Collection – Fort Lauderdale Ocean Resort Residences at the Conrad
Wake up to white sand and sparkling turquoise water at this stunning two-bedroom Fort Lauderdale apartment. Stretching over 1030 square feet and featuring stunning oceanfront views, this newly opened resort is the ultimate beach location, offering amazing amenities and elegant accommodations.
With sweeping ocean views from every room, this lovely 15th floor apartment features spacious living areas that boast ample amounts of natural light that flows in through massive, floor-to-ceiling windows. Sleek marble and tile floors stretch throughout the home, providing an elegant touch. The plush interiors of the living room easily move to the high-end kitchen, outfitted with state of the art appliances that make whipping up delicious homemade meals a breeze. After dinner, head outside to your private balcony to take in the sunset over the ocean.
Each of the two bedrooms is spacious and pristine, allowing for stunning views of the ocean so you’re surrounded by coastal glory at all times. The master offers a king-sized bed and the guest a plush queen. There are two full baths and each bathroom is outfitted with high-end bath amenities and fixtures, including custom, jetted showers.
During your stay, enjoy five-star amenities at the luxurious Ocean Resort Residences. You will have access to two complimentary beach chairs and a beach umbrella are along with bottled water for your stay. The heated Skydeck pool is the perfect place for sunny relaxation. Grab a drink from the full-service bar and sip on your cocktail poolside. If you’re looking to keep to a routine during your stay, the state of the art fitness center and spa will keep you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. During your stay, you receive 20% off any spa services you choose to utilize. With the beach just steps away, you’ll have everything you could ever want.
Outside of your private paradise, explore all of Fort Lauderdale’s incredible dining, shopping, and recreation activities. You’ll love the sophisticated, beachy feel of the city, offering every activity from lounging on the beach with a beer to boutique shopping on Las Olas Boulevard. When you need a break from the beach, check out one of the incredible museums in the area before heading out to enjoy a fresh, seafood dinner. Afterward, the city lights up with incredible nightlife, so head out to a trendy bar for a night on the town!
Experience the luxurious lifestyle at the Ocean Resort Residences of Fort Lauderdale!
Please Note - Pets of any kind are not allowed and restricted by the homeowner. A $500 housekeeping fee will apply unless it is a service animal, which must be pre-approved.
ABOUT THIS COLLABORATION
THIRDHOME members are invited to exchange weeks in their homes for access to select inventory in Quintess’ portfolio of multimillion-dollar luxury residences across the globe. Similarly, Quintess members can use their program nights for stays at THIRDHOME properties around the world. And each can enjoy the services and benefits of the other without becoming a member.
Superb homes in spectacular locations at below market rates have made The Quintess Collection the preferred choice for luxury vacations since 2004. The Quintess portfolio provides access to multimillion-dollar homes that offer spacious havens for true relaxation.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1030 square feet, 96 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Miami International Airport - MIA
50 minutes by car
Parking is valet parking only which is $45 per overnight. If you would rather, you can take a ride service from the airport to the hotel and they are readily available around town as well.
Activities of Interest
- Jungle Queen Riverboats (25 minute drive) - One of the most famous cruises in the world, the Jungle Queen takes you up the New River on a sightseeing tour.
- Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum (25 minute drive) - If you love vintage cars, this is one attractions that's not to be missed!
- Everglades Holiday Park (50 minute drive) - Don't miss a trip to the iconic Florida Everglades!
- Las Olas Gondola Tours (20 minute drive) - Take a leisurely gondola tour of the area, enjoying the flora and fauna.
- Fort Lauderdale Country Club (30 minute drive) - Take a break from the waves with a trip to the golf course.
Places of Interest
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens (7 minute drive) - This gorgeous museum showcases the history and culture of Ft. Lauderdale.
- Las Olas Boulevard (10 minute drive) - Explore a wide range of quirky shops, art galleries, and nightlife hot spots.
- Fort Lauderdale Beach - Just steps from your luxury unit you'll find stunning white sands and blue surf.
- Kelly's Landing (20 minute drive) - This classic eatery has been serving up delicious and fresh seafood for years!
- Casablanca Cafe (10 minute walk) - Exuding romance and upscale seafood dishes, this elegant establishment is perfect for a night out.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo