Quintess Collection - Reunion Viewpoint
Quintess Collection – Reunion Viewpoint
This luxurious four-bedroom Reunion Resort villa sits on 2900 square feet on the 8th green of the Arnold Palmer Golf Course! Just six miles to Disney, this stunning home provides a wonderful location that will delight adults and kids alike. When you return from an exciting day at one of Orlando’s amazing amusement parks, you’ll love luxuriating in your private and elegant getaway.
As you step inside, you’ll be struck by the exquisite design of this elegant home. The living room feels spacious and open, brimming with natural light and polished, upscale furnishings. The color palette is bright and refined and moves easily from the living room to the custom-designed kitchen. Outfitted with stainless steel appliances and a spacious breakfast bar that’s perfect for snacking or sipping on a cool glass of wine while the master chef of your group gets to work in the kitchen.
With four spacious bedrooms, this lovely Reunion home is perfect for exciting family getaways! You’ll love returning home after a long day experiencing the magic of Disney and having your own private retreat to return to. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed and is decorated with a charming, rustic design. The en-suite bathroom is exquisite, with a deep soaking tub that’s perfect for relaxation before bed. The next two bedrooms have queen-sized beds, and the fourth has two twins.
Outside, the private deck is perfect for enjoying alfresco meals under the soft glow of a Reunion sunset. When you need to beat the summer hear, jump into the refreshingly cool waters of your private pool. Inside, the upstairs entertainment lounge features a massive flat screen television and plenty of video games, perfect for a rainy day.
Just twenty minutes away from the magic of Disney World and the other astonishing parks Orlando has to offer, Reunion Resort is the perfect destination for your next family vacation, offering plenty of activity for guests of all ages to enjoy. Reunion offers you amazing resort amenities, such as eight community pools, six exclusive dining options, a fitness center, children’s activities, a rejuvenating boutique spa, and the opportunity to try your hand on a bonafide championship golf course.
Welcome to the happiest place on earth! Enjoy your trip to Disney with a stay at Reunion Resort.
**REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR QUINTESS RESERVATION**
Approximately 45 days prior to arrival, your Host will reach out to confirm the names and flight details of all members in your travel party and to assist you with planning the perfect getaway. During your stay, your Host will be available from 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. A gratuity for your Host and the housekeeping staff is encouraged.
As a note to guests, you will not receive complimentary access to the golf course and water park located within the community. However, during your 45-day check-in if you would like to coordinate access to these amenities, please address specific dates of interest with your Quintess representative to ensure it is reserved within the appropriate window of time.
**PLEASE SEE THE ADDITIONAL FEES SECTION FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS STAY
ABOUT THIS COLLABORATION
THIRDHOME members are invited to exchange weeks in their homes for access to select inventory in Quintess’ portfolio of multimillion-dollar luxury residences across the globe. Similarly, Quintess members can use their program nights for stays at THIRDHOME properties around the world. And each can enjoy the services and benefits of the other without becoming a member.
Superb homes in spectacular locations at below market rates have made The Quintess Collection the preferred choice for luxury vacations since 2004. The Quintess portfolio provides access to multimillion-dollar homes that offer spacious havens for true relaxation.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2900 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
35 minutes by car
Golf course and pool views!
**Please note there is a $600 service charge (plus a 3% processing fee for a total of $618) associated with this property that is being added to the standard exchange fee for this booking. This service charge for THIRDHOME members includes the following:
-Approximately 45 days before arrival, your Quintess Host will reach out to begin the travel planning process
-1.5 hours of Host assistance with pre-arrival travel planning is complimentary
-In-person Meet & Greet for check-in
-Proactive assistance provided throughout stay
-In-person Fond Farewell for check-out
-A complimentary mid-stay clean is included (no linen change)
-Departure cleaning is included
-Additional hours of host time available for an additional fee
-Pre-arrival grocery shopping at an additional charge
-Daily Housekeeping available for an additional fee with coordination prior to arrival.
Activities of Interest
- At an additional cost - Reunion Resort Championship Golf Courses (5 minute drive) - Only in Reunion will you find three signature-designed courses from some of the sport's most famous legends.
- Walt Disney World (15 minute drive) - Savor the magic of Walt Disney World and explore your way through countless of your favorite animated classics!
- Universal Studios (30 minute drive) - Experience the epic adventure of Universal Studios!
- At an additional cost - Reunion Resort Water Park (5 minute drive) - Featuring a lazy river and plenty of waterslides, your kids will love this spectacular waterpark!
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park (7 minute drive) - Swing like Tarzan and Jane through this exhilarating, treetop obstacle course!
Places of Interest
- Disney Springs (25 minute drive) - Discover an eclectic mix of unique shops, one-of-a-kind restaurants and lively entertainment!
- International Drive (30 minute drive) - With plenty of shops and restaurants, International Drive is the center of fun and excitement during your trip to Orlando!
- Forte (5 minute drive) - With excellent service and food, you'll love this elegant eatery!
- Kennedy Space Center (1.5 hour drive) - Learn all about the nation's incredible space program through interactive exhibits.
- Savion's Place (30 minute drive) - With a unique mix of Caribbean-inspired fare and modern American flavors, this is one of Kissimmee's most popular haunts!
Perera stay - July 2019
Great location being 15 minutes to Disney and nice small pool for the kids and family. The house is nicely situated on the 8th green of the Palmer courses and the three golf courses are very nice. Reunion resort is a nice spot and lots to do. Be careful though as the rental does not give you direct member access to play the golf courses as they are private or the water park. I would stay again though. ”
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer