Situated in the 20-acre gated Tobago Plantations Estate, this majestic Colonial style villa sits on the edge of a well-manicured 18-hole golf course. Modern and spacious, this lovely four-bedroom villa at around 3500 square foot in size.
The Tobago Plantations Estate is one of the most exclusive communities on this enchanting island in the South Caribbean Sea, making it a perfect place to stay while visiting this island.
Villa Easy stands out with its bold yellow facade, creating a perfect contrast with the beauty of the surrounding area.
Arriving at Villa Easy you will be welcomed with a majestic entrance way fitting this property. As you enter the villa you will find the main living areas. This villa has an open plan bright living room which has been elegantly furnished. You will also find a stylish dining room, the perfect place to enjoy perfectly made meals. The place to make these perfect made meals is the fully equipped kitchen.
Perfect for families and large groups, you can find three spacious bedrooms inside of the house and one large guest apartment outside in the garden. The bedrooms are all elegantly decorated, air-conditioned, and the bedrooms in the main house all open out onto the pool deck.
The first and second bedrooms are both spacious and elegantly decorate. One bedroom has two bunk beds perfect for sleeping up to four people, and the second bedroom has a queen size bed. Both bedrooms are ensuite and have a shower and tub. Additionally, these bedrooms also come with their very own walk-in closets giving you plenty of space for your essentials.
The third bedroom in the main house is the master bedroom. The master bedroom is also spacious and elegantly decorated, but most importantly is that it has a large king size bed, perfect to rest in after a long day exploring Tobago. The master bedroom is also ensuite with a shower and tub, and also has a walk-in closet. What makes this bedroom different from the other bedrooms is that it has its own balcony which faces out towards the pool, making it a perfect spot to have your morning coffee.
Surrounding the villa is the well-manicured gardens, which can be accessed from the patio doors.
The patio located at the back of the patio is a highlight of the property. Furnished with a bar-b-que pit, as well as outdoor dining furniture, this is where you can experience al fresco dining Tobago style. The back patio leads onto the stunning swimming pool with jacuzzi which are surrounded with loungers perfect for those of you who love sunbathing. The gardens which encircle the swimming pool area and also reach to the front of the property feature tropical flora and are perfect places to take in the nature that Tobago has to offer.
As well as being having the swimming pool, outdoor patio and luscious gardens in the rear of the property, there is also a separate guest apartment. The separate guest apartment has a King-sized bed, ensuite bathroom as well as a kitchenette perfect for those who want their privacy.
** The property is equipped with an alarm and CCTV.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, King, King, and Other
10 guests maximum
ANR Robinson International Airport (TAB)
12 minutes by car
Tropical gardens and a well-manicured 18-hole golf course!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Deep sea fishing - Go deep sea fishing for dolphinfish, blue marlin, sailfish, albacore tuna, wahoo, barracuda, crevalle jack, bar jack and blue runner.
- Snorkeling - Discover the many exotic fish, sea creatures, undersea gardens and other marine life that exist in Buccoo reef
- Bird Watching - Take a bird watching tour at The Caroni Bird Sanctuary and see the many birds that call this island home.
- Boat Cruise - Take a cruise around Boccoo Reef on a glass bottom boat where you will be able to see the many species of fish life and natural formation of the reef below.
Places of Interest
- Main Ridge Forest Reserve (1 hour by car) - Visit the oldest protected rainforest in the western hemisphere. Home to an astounding amount of biological diversity and many volcanic mountains rising as high as 1900 feet (580 meters).
- Fort St George (20 minutes by car) - Visit this elevated fort built in 1781, featuring cannons, artefacts, a museum in the barracks & stunning ocean views.
- Pigeon Point (20 minutes by car) - Visit this postcard-perfect, palm-fringed beach which has powdery white sands and clear water.
- Argyle Falls (1 hour by car) - Visit this 54m waterfall on the Argyle River which is Tobago's highest, cascading down three distinct levels, each with its own pool of spring water.
- Tobago Museum (15 minutes by car ) - Visit this worthy museum, which displays a healthy collection of Amerindian artefacts, maps from the 1600s, military relics, paintings, a small geology exhibit and a neat collection of domestic artefacts.
We were very happy with our stay. The home is large and comfortable in a quiet part of the island- thru 2 security gates and with security on patrol. We had the doors open in the day to enjoy the breeze and the large pool and deck, the pool was a great temperature, not cold. The host and property manager were responsive, the daily cleaner is efficient and sweet. The kitchen is tight on space, but everything works and there is a kettle, coffee pot, microwave, stove and oven, dishwasher and extra freezer helpful for storing ice for the beach. Bring a small cooler with you so you can pack it with beach drinks/lunch. A few of the beaches rent beach chairs- Pigeon Point, Mt Irvine. Pool/beach towels are supplied. We are looking forward to staying with you again soon!”