12th South Nashville Beauty
12th South Nashville Beauty
Situated on 2800 square feet in the heart of one of the trendiest districts in Nashville, this beautiful four-bedroom stunner is the perfect spot for your Music City getaway! 12th South is one of the most coveted locations in the city, and your lovely retreat is walking distance from its many coffee shops, boutiques, restaurants, and bars. Pair that with a location that’s only ten minutes from the lights of Broadway, and you’ve got a Nashville getaway to remember!
Step inside this lovely home and you’re met by a layout that welcomes entertaining with gusto! A bright and open living room features a plush, sectional sofa, modern fireplace, and giant flat screen television. This space is perfect for a casual night in watching a movie or sports game. The space effortlessly moves into the contemporary, gourmet kitchen, outfitted with state of the art appliances and custom wood cabinetry. Play a friendly game of pool while the master chef gets to work on dinner.
Downstairs, unwind after a night on the town in the spacious master bedroom, offering a plush king-sized bed and a pristine en-suite bathroom. Upstairs you’ll find the three remaining bedrooms, each with an equally comfortable queen. Before calling it a night, spend some time on your entertaining patio, equipped with a charming bar area and darts for some late night fun!
Nashville isn’t just for country music fans anymore! Nashville’s music attractions have opened up to plenty of other genres, and with an exploding culinary scene, has become one of the hottest destinations in the country. Make sure to visit the staples, such as the Ryman, Grand Ole Opry, and the honky-tonks on Broadway, but head to Germantown and East Nashville for a different side of the city. Your gorgeous home is within close distance to plenty of shops and restaurants for quick and easy outings in the trendy 12th South Area.
A stay in one of Nashville’s best neighborhoods is right at your fingertips!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2800 square feet, 261 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Nashville International Airport - BNA
20 minute by car
Trendy neighborhood views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Ryman Auditorium (10 minute drive) - Take a tour or see an amazing show at this iconic Nashville venue.
- Historic RCA Studio B (5 minute drive) - This storied recording studio remains an icon that humbles all who enter its doors.
- Grand Ole Opry (20 minute drive) - Have an authentic country music experience!
- Arrington Vineyards (35 minute drive) - Nestled among the beautiful hills of Arrington, this lovely vineyard offers plenty of delicious wines to try.
- Yazoo Brewing Company (5 minute drive) - With twice-weekly brewery tours, you'll learn about the brewing process and sip on delicious Yazoo beers.
Places of Interest
- The Parthenon (10 minute drive) - See why Nashville is known as "The Athens of the South" at this gorgeous green park and lovely tribute to the Parthenon.
- Belle Mead Plantation (20 minute drive) - Visit and marvel at this breathtaking plantation home.
- Broadway (10 minute drive) - Experience the lights of Nashville's most famous strip!
- Americano (8 minute drive) - Enjoy delicious Spanish-inspired tapas and sangria!
- Husk (10 minute drive) - Dine on delicious, refined fare in a historic mansion at one of Nashville's best restaurants.