Grand Canyon/Sedona Gateway
Grand Canyon/Sedona Gateway
*Due to possible safety concerns, no children allowed at the property.*
Featuring endless privacy, this majestic home boasts 3400 square feet in the exclusive community of Pine Canyon. One of the most luxurious locations in all of Flagstaff, this marvelous residence offers a quiet and serene place to return to, yet incredible proximity to Flagstaff’s thriving and eclectic downtown scene, as well as the astounding national parks and monuments that surround the area.
Step inside the great room, and you’re met with soaring ceilings and a rustic, comforting atmosphere, with plenty of wood finishes and earthy décor. Open and bright, the great room is centered around the stacked rock fireplace that reaches from floor to ceiling. Spend your evenings surrounding a roaring fire, luxuriating in plush leather seating as the light from the sunset fills the interior space.
When it’s time for dinner, the entertainer’s kitchen will blow the master chef of the group away. Take advantage of updated, stainless steel appliances and gorgeous wood cabinetry to create a delicious homecooked meal. The ample size of the kitchen allows for multiple hands to help out with meal preparation before gathering around the wood dining table as a family to eat.
This beautiful home offers four bedrooms for you and your guests to enjoy after an adventurous day. The large master suite resides on the main level, featuring a plush king-sized bed and a private exit to the expansive deck. The full, walk-out basement offers three bedrooms, plus an additional family room. The kids will love hanging out here for a movie night while the adults enjoy a glass of wine on the spacious deck.
This majestic cabin offers wonderful proximity for enjoying Flagstaff and the rest of Arizona’s natural wonders. Just an hour and a half from the Grand Canyon, don’t miss out on the chance to see one of the world’s natural wonders. There are abundant scenic hiking areas to explore, including the Coconino Natural Forest and Humphrey’s Peak, Arizona’s highest point. There’s even amazing adventure to be had in the winter – Arizona Snowbowl is only a 40-minute drive away. When you’re not exploring, enjoy the historic, western feel of Flagstaff. Explore the shops, cafes, and delicious restaurants.
A rustic, yet luxurious cabin experience awaits you in Flagstaff!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3400 square feet, 316 square meters
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (FLG)
2.5 hours by car (PHX), 10 minute by car (FLG)
Expansive pine and natural forest views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Grand Canyon National Park (1.5 hour drive) - Take in one of the seven wonders of the world! Go horseback riding, hiking, or just take in the view.
- Hatch River Expeditions (20 minute drive) - This company's adventurous tours feature combinations of hiking, rafting, and more.
- Mother Road Brewing Company (10 minute drive) - Public tours of this local brewery are offered every Saturday.
- Coconino National Forest (15 minute drive) - This nearly two million acre national forest consists of a plethora of landscapes to explore, ranging from alpine tundra to desert.
- Pine Canyon Club (3 minute drive) - Play a championship round of golf at this exclusive club.
Places of Interest
- Flagstaff (10 minute drive) - Downtown Flagstaff has plenty of charming shops and delicious restaurants to try.
- Sedona (45 minute drive) - This artistic and gorgeous resort town is just a quick drive away.
- Wupatki National Monument (45 minute drive) - Visit this awe-inspiring Native American monument.
- Oregano (15 minute drive) - Welcome to a little slice of Italy in Arizona! Dine on authentic and delicious pizzas, pastas, and more.
- FLG Terroir Wine Bar & Bistro (15 minute drive) - This lofty wine bar offers an elevated style and delicious fare.
So much to do in Flagstaff and around!
We had a great stay with my sister in laws family. There were 4 adults and 5 children and we had plenty of room. Weather was very pleasant and we went hiking, saw the Grand Canyon, and went to many state and national parks. Wonderful family vacation!”
Our stay at this home in July of 2019 was fantastic. The home is beautiful and in a lovely neighborhood, Pine Canyon, in Flagstaff. It is easy to get anywhere from the home's location. We went to the Grand Canyon, about 1 1/2 hours from the home. Sedona is an easy drive. The Petrified Forest National Park is about 2 hrs. The back deck of this home was a wonderful place for morning coffee. We ate 90% of our meals on this back deck. The host was great and took care of all of our needs and questions. If you get a chance to stay here don't miss it. Flagstaff is a great area for a family vacation.”