The Southern Magnolia
The Southern Magnolia
Stunning, brand new, and designed with your getaway comforts in mind, this gorgeous four-bedroom blue beauty will steal your heart in Music City! As beautiful on the inside as it is the outside, this amazing home features a stunning location in East Nashville, one of the city’s most up and coming areas. With the lights of Broadway just a quick drive away, you’ll love this lush urban oasis!
This marvel of a home offers the perfect juxtaposition of modern and rustic styles. The vaulted ceilings, loft-like layout, and a plethora of natural light will make you feel as though you’ve stepped into a luxurious living dream. The light and classic style of décor can be found in the sophisticated living room and move seamlessly to the state of the art kitchen, decorated with bright blue trimming and offering gourmet appliances when you’re in need of a night in.
Downstairs, take pleasure in the stunning master suite, offering two plush queen-sized beds and an en-suite bathroom. The funky style of décor in this room feels true to East Nashville, and will delight art lovers. The second bedroom features two full-sized beds and an en-suite bath, perfect for kids. Upstairs you’ll find a bonus loft area with two additional bedrooms, one with a king bed and one with a queen. These bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
On warm summer evenings, the best spot to begin your night on the town is in your own backyard! The open-air back porch is the crown jewel of this lovely home, featuring a modern outdoor fireplace, flat screen television, and plenty of cozy seating. Grab a cocktail or glass of wine and spend some time here gearing up for a big night!
When you’re ready to explore the amazing East Nashville neighborhood, everything you’ll want to see is within walking distance. Some of the area’s best spots include Southern Grist, Vinyl Tap, Café Roze, and Riverside Grillshack. If you’re feeling like a night out, Five Points is less than two miles away, offering plenty of exciting bars! With Broadway just a quick drive away, you’re sure to have an amazing time. If you’re not into Honkytonks, no worries - Nashville’s music attractions have opened up to plenty of other genres, and with an exploding culinary scene, has become one of the hottest destinations in the country. Make sure to visit the staples, such as the Ryman and the Grand Ole Opry.
Your luxury getaway dreams will come true at this amazing East Nashville home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Queen, and 2x Full
12 guests maximum
Nashville International Airport - BNA
20 minutes by car
Neighborhood and nature views!
Activities of Interest
- Shelby Bottoms Park and Greenway (10 minute drive) - Make your way on foot or by bike through stunning nature trails.
- Shelby Golf Course (8 minute drive) - This historic golf course offers a stunning layout.
- Ryman Auditorium (15 minute drive) - Take a tour or see an amazing show at this iconic Nashville venue.
- Yazoo Brewing Company (15 minute drive) - With twice-weekly brewery tours, you'll learn about the brewing process and sip on delicious Yazoo beers.
- Grand Ole Opry (15 minute drive) - Have an authentic country music experience!
Places of Interest
- Rosepepper Cantina (5 minute drive) - Known for their famous margaritas and an all around good time, this delicious cantina is worth a visit!
- The Parthenon (20 minute drive) - See why Nashville is known as "The Athens of the South" at this gorgeous green park and lovely tribute to the Parthenon.
- Two Ten Jack (5 minute drive) - This chic eatery features delicious Japanese fare, including small plates, ramen, and sushi.
- Broadway (15 minute drive) - Experience the lights of Nashville's most famous strip!
- Belle Mead Plantation (25 minute drive) - Visit and marvel at this breathtaking plantation home.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet