Enjoy this breathtaking home away from home in Music City! This stunning four-bedroom haven is nestled on 3600 square feet in the Nashville hills of West Meade, a true slice of heaven. With a contemporary design, this home welcomes guests with open arms, allowing them to enjoy a secluded, wooded location that’s only minutes away from the lights of downtown!
This spacious and charming contemporary ranch features a refreshed, trendy interior that’s expertly styled to meet all of your comfort and design needs. A rustic, industrial flair runs through the main living spaces, which come together in a spacious open concept that’s perfect for entertaining. A gorgeous, blue brick fireplace serves as the centerpiece for the living room, perfectly matching the bright, modern décor.
The divine, open layout extends from the vaulted ceilings of the living room to the farmhouse-style kitchen, filled to the brim with high-end appliances and cookware, any master chef will have no issue cooking up something delicious for all their guests to enjoy. Settle in for dinner at the pristine, white dining table, offering more than enough seating for everyone.
This gorgeous home features four beautiful bedrooms to choose from, each offering a soothing spot for sweet dreams. The master bedroom offers two queen-sized beds and polished en-suite bathroom and is situated on one side of the house. On the other side, you’ll find the other three bedrooms. Bedroom two has another two queen-sized beds and en-suite access to another bathroom. The third bedroom has two full-sized beds and the final bedroom has one queen.
The backyard area is just as divine as the stunning interiors. You’ll have access to an incredible entertaining space, featuring a lovely swimming pool and pool bath, a gourmet grill, fire pit, and spacious deck. Tucked away on a dreamy wooded cul-de-sac of mature trees and open land, you’ll feel completely separated from the real world in your peaceful paradise.
Nashville isn’t just for country music fans anymore! Nashville’s music attractions have opened up to plenty of other genres, and with an exploding culinary scene, has become one of the hottest destinations in the country. Make sure to visit the staples, such as the Ryman, Grand Ole Opry, and the honky-tonks on Broadway, but head to Germantown and East Nashville for a different side of the city. Your gorgeous home is within close distance to plenty of shops and restaurants for quick and easy outings around town.
Experience the luxury of this wooded oasis in Nashville!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3600 square feet, 335 square meters
2x Queen, 2x Queen, 2x Full, and Queen
14 guests maximum
Nashville International Airport - BNA
30 minutes by car
Views of the rolling hills of Tennessee!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Ryman Auditorium (20 minute drive) - Take a tour or see an amazing show at this iconic Nashville venue.
- Grand Ole Opry (30 minute drive) - Experience country music history at this legendary venue!
- Historic RCA Studio B (20 minute drive) - This storied recording studio remains an icon that humbles all who enter its doors.
- Arrington Vineyards (45 minute drive) - Nestled among the beautiful hills of Arrington, this lovely vineyard offers plenty of delicious wines to try.
- Fat Bottom Brewing Company (10 minute drive) - Enjoy a tour, or sip on delicious brews in the sunny beer garden.
Places of Interest
- Belle Mead Plantation (10 minute drive) - Visit and marvel at this breathtaking plantation home.
- Broadway (20 minute drive) - Experience the lights of Nashville's most famous strip!
- Cheekwood (15 minute drive) - This 55-acre estate houses a lush botanical garden and museum.
- The Harding House (10 minute drive) - This bright, airy eatery serves up classic dishes with a southern twist.
- Sperry's (10 minute drive) - This longstanding local tavern features a delicious wine list, hearty steaks, and surf 'n' turf.
PLateau Paradise is a marvelous house!
Its decoration makes you feel that you are in Nashville!! Great space inside and out the house , the layout of the house allows privacy , yet everyone meets in the common areas . Great location in a quite ,beautiful neighborhood which is exactly what this house provided. Darby was very diligent providing us with our need and information regarding our stay in Plateau Paradise ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet