Villa des Glycines
Villa des Glycines
Enjoy this charming historical four-bedroom villa set on 2000 square feet in an oasis of calm, and yet only a short stroll to the center of Juan Les Pins and the beach. Recently refurbished, it is still one of the oldest villas in Juan Les Pins and has retained all its original character.
A truly unique villa nestled by mature palm trees and lawned gardens, this villa truly is an oasis of calm while being just a short stroll away from the shops, restaurants, and beaches of the popular town of Juan Les Pins.
The house retains many traditional features with high ceilings and large casement windows, flooding each room with light. The sitting room is spacious seating up to eight guests, a perfect place to relax of an evening. The sitting room is also elegantly furnished with both contemporary and period furniture fitting with the history of the property. A highlight of the sitting room has to be the rustic original fireplace which is perfect for creating a cozy atmosphere. Following on from the sitting room, you will find the equally stylish dining room which can sit up to eight people. A perfect place to rustle up French dishes is the modern fully equipped kitchen which also features a breakfast bar.
On the first floor is where you will find the master bedroom. The master comes with an en-suite shower room and opens out on to a delightful private terrace overlooking the gardens - ideal for a morning coffee or evening cocktails! The master bedroom is elegantly furnished and the perfect place to rest.
On the first floor, you will also find a further equally stylish double en-suite bedroom. On the second floor is where you find the final two bedrooms which also are en-suite, one with a double bed, and the other with two single beds.
The outside of this villa is as equally stunning as the interior. The tropical gardens include gorgeous flowers and plants as well as mature palm trees which offer the perfect shade when al fresco dining and/or relaxing in the outdoor living areas.
While outdoors, you will also find the stunning pool and pool area which is dotted with ample outdoor seating and sun loungers perfect for enjoying the stunning weather the Cote d'Azur has to offer.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, King, Full, and Twin
8 guests maximum
Nice Cote d'Azur Airport (NCE)
25 minutes by car
Tropical garden and swimming pool views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Electric Bike Tour - Discover Antibes on an electric bike starting from the old town where you see all the key attractions, then cycle along the coastal road of Cap d'Antibes, reaching the highest view of La Garoupe.
- Shop at the Marche Provencal - A very Provençal local market selling fruit, vegetables, meat, cheese and local products under a wonderful cast-iron roof.
- Live in your inner James Bond and play roulette at Casinos in Cannes and Nice.
- Flight Tour - See spectacular views of the French Riviera on a private sightseeing flight offering a one-of-a-kind way to tour the region.
- Grasse Perfume Workshop - Take a behind the scene tour of at Molinard (a classic perfume house founded in 1849) and discover how a fragrance gets made.
Places of Interest
- Antibes old town (15 minutes by car) - Ringed by sturdy medieval walls and criss-crossed with lanes and shady squares, old Antibes is a delightful place for a wander. Views from the old town stretch out to the sea and inland to the snowy Alps.
- Fort Carre (10 minutes by car) - Visit this 16th-century fort which It served as a border defence post until 1860.
- Picasso Museum (10 minutes by car) - Located in the 14th-century Château Grimaldi which was Picasso’s studio from July - December 1946 and now houses an excellent collection of his works and fascinating photos of him.
- Cathédrale d'Antibes (10 minutes by car) - Visit this cathedral was built on the site of an ancient Greek temple, and has an impressive neoclassical façade and a Romanesque bell tower dating from the 12th century.
- Jardin Botanique de la Villa Thuret (7 minutes by car) - Visit this serene, 3.5-hectare botanical garden created in 1856 showcasing 2500 plant species.