7 Nights at Four Seasons at Punta Mita, Mexico
Perfect for vacation, business or a respite from colder climates, the pristine white-sand beaches and turquoise waters of Punta Mita are conveniently located just 45 minutes from Puerto Vallarta.
Enjoy full access to Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita’s wide range of facilities, which include everything from a pool and fitness area to luxury yacht charters, business services and more.
In the style of chic Mexican beach homes, each guest room at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita offers simple, sumptuous décor and opens to a furnished terrace or balcony. High-tech features include plasma-screen televisions, DVD and CD players, computer/fax connections, two-line telephones and high-speed Internet access. For personal comfort, there are famously restful Four Seasons beds, large closets and an in-room safe. Spacious bathrooms feature a deep soaking tub, a separate glass-enclosed shower, a two-basin vanity, and a WC in a separate alcove.
The heated pool offers shallow splashing areas perfect for children, and a large hot tub is also available nearby.
The chaises lounges grouped on the pool's expansive deck are ideal for afternoon siestas, with a pergola providing shade, or for watching the magnificent sunsets over Riviera Nayarit.
Pool attendants cater to guests' needs with towels and cooling facial spray as well as an array of hourly amenities.
The Tamai Pool Complex is a luxurious, adult-oriented pool complex combines four pools – two main pools and two plunge pools – a whirlpool, a full bar and 10 private cabanas. Surrounded by lush tropical foliage, Tamai (which means "star" in the Huichol Indian language) offers a secluded, peaceful and romantic setting for lounging outdoors.
Terraces include private plunge pools and hammocks for siestas, or for curling up with a good book.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3090 square feet, 288 square meters
King, King, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport - PVR
45 minutes by car
Pacific Ocean and Banderas Bay
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Punta Mita Expeditions - Punta Mita's premier outdoor adventures company with a unique selection of world class life experiences from family fun activities to challenging, extreme adventures.
- Jack Nicklaus Golf Course - This world class course sits right in your backyard, surrounded by the natural beauty of Punta Mita!
- Dressel Divers - Explore the marvelous reefs of Punta Mita with certified, expert guides.
- Spearmex - This company offers luxury fishing and spearfishing expeditions for guests of all experience levels.
- Mita Adventures - Featuring surf school and hiking tours through gorgeous scenery, this company has something for everyone!
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta - Known for its beaches, five star resorts, and exciting nightlife, the vibrant city of Puerto Vallarta is ready for you to explore!
- Sayulita - If you enjoy surfing, this village on the coast of Mexico is known for its incredible surf, and sits in front of the majestic Sierra Madre mountains.
- Marietas Islands - Explore this group of uninhabited islands by snorkeling, kayaking, whale watching tours, or any other number of ways!
- Four Seasons Apuane Spa - Step into a coastal haven of rest and tranquility in Four Seasons Apuane Spa.
- Cafe des Artistes - An iconic restaurant in Puerto Vallarta, boasting exclusiveness, elegance, and delicious food.