Vigias Da Arriba
Vigias Da Arriba
This stunning modern three-bedroom property features panoramic views of the wild Atlantic Ocean. Sitting at 1300 square feet in size, Vigias Da Arriba offers ample space for you and your guests to enjoy Portugal!
Built to a modern style, Vigias Da Arriba features large windows and glass doors will allow ample natural light to flood the property. The main living and dining areas of this property are stunning laid out with wood flooring adding that rustic touch to the areas. Both areas have also been decorated with stylish furniture as well as modern art. While in the living room, the view will not disappoint! Large glass windows allow you to take in the stunning views over the cliff and across the deep blue Atlantic Ocean.
As you make your way through Vigias Da Arriba, you will find the cozy kitchen area, fitting with modern appliances where you will be able to rustle up some delicious meals for you and your guests.
The modern feel and decor also stretch out to the three bedrooms creating unity throughout the property. The bedrooms also benefit from ample natural light. The master bedroom offers a king-sized bed, as well as a wall of windows that offer views across the cliffs and across the Atlantic, lie in bed and take in the stunning views! The second bedroom offers 2 twin-sized beds with the third bedroom featuring 2 twin-sized beds.
Located in a stunning area of Portugal, Vigias Da Arriba acts as a great base to explore what this beautiful country has to offer! Visit the nearby beaches which are truly stunning! Just 1 hour in a car and you will find yourself in the stunning city of Lisbon, filled with history and culture!
Whether you are looking for a relaxing holiday or a holiday filled with history, culture and adventure then Villa Da Arriba is the perfect place for you!
****Property has surveillance cameras
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 130 square feet, 13 square meters
King, Queen, and Other
6 guests maximum
Lisbon Airport (LIS)
50 minutes by car
The stunning Atlantic Ocean!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Vimeiro Adventure Club - Visit this fun filled adventure park with ample outdoor activities perfect for the whole family.
- Ocenario de Lisboa - Vist this large main aquarium, holding 5 million litres of seawater and plenty of different species of sea life.
- Wine Tasting - Take part in a wine tasting tour at Quinta do Sanguinhal, learn about how the wine is made as well tasting some of the wines they have to offer.
- North Beach - Head over to this stunning beach, perfect for you thrill-seekers looking to enjoy some watersports.
Places of Interest
- Lisbon (1 hour drive) - The capital of Portugal, Lisbon is filled with history and culture and is armed with Gothic grit and glamour.
- Porto (2 hour 45 minute drive) - Opening up like a pop-up book from the banks of the Rio Douro, edgy-yet-opulent Porto entices with its historic centre, sumptuous food and wine, and charismatic locals.
- Zambujal Castro (20 minute drive) - Visit one of the most complex prehistoric fortified villages in the Iberian Peninsula.
- Santa Maria do Castelo Church (25 minute drive) - Visit one of Torres Vedras' oldest churches dating back to the 12th century.
- Dino Parque (30 minute drive) - Visit the largest outdoor museum in Portugal which is dedicated to dinosaurs and perfect visit for the whole family!